HL 2 next friday?

Undoubtably fake, his writing style is much, much worse than the real Gabe's. Also, why would he make an individual post in the firearms forums? It's just too random.

That is so obvious...Look at "Gabe's" post count. Yep, one, nad he's registered on August, probably one minute before posting

yeah. just another post by anyone but gabe newell himself, only to get some attention. someone started this crap over on the hl2f forums and others following... these morons..

it is his first post on this forum. why would he register on actiontrip (he's already registered on big sites like halflife2.net and hl2f) to announce in a common, already opened thread, like "oh, btw..", that hl2 will be released next week over steam. wouldn't he opens a new thread for it? all signs point to hoax.

I think this might be true.. I mean, two tips, and one of them coming from an ATi guy that says he interviewed Gabe recently :)

Oh come on people *crosses fingers* ;)

From the Team Radeon post:

"I never said it was going gold Monday, I said next week.
And from the indications Valve was giving us.... it makes sense."

A guy can dream :p

Edit:
hmmmm... the post in the actiontrip page is the one from the firearms mod forums... and guess what, Gabe only has ONE post there... and that only post he made there was to announce the gold :S not likely..
I *knew* that post was a fake from the start (you just have to check the facts in "Gabe Newell's" profile in the firearms forum to see that)..

But I hope it's not fake and that the release date is actually friday.. although not likely :(

I really hope that ATi guy knows what he's saying :E

I guess the next few posts revealing something new are fake, so don't bother :)

Back