• Dont know yet...

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Screw HL2 im getting DoomIII

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Rambo

Reaction score
Just curious on whose going to get the steam version or the regular box

Screw Doom III, I'm getting Unreal Tournament 2004...
If I had this rig:
P4 2.5 Ghz
512 MB ram
Radeon 9700 128MB

i want the collectors edition ... but im broke so i have to settle for the traditional ... hoever I dont really consider it settleing cause ethier way it is still HL2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, if its comming out in boxes where i live, I will buy box :p
If not, steam .

I say box...unless Steam really get's a major upgrade within the next couple of days...

ill only get it on steam if its available before the stores get it or my retailers in town are sold out, otherwise ill get the MP boxed version

The traditional, ofcourse!
I want the box, and everything in it, not just a couple of more MB's on my hard disk.

If Steam is all HL2 is, I swear, I'm going to find the guy who made Steam and show him some steam.

Originally posted by Jhahn2k4
If Steam is all HL2 is, I swear, I'm going to find the guy who made Steam and show him some steam.

what do you mean?

Screw Doom III, I'm getting Unreal Tournament 2004...

That's a big ROFL, everyone knows UT2k3, much less UT2k4 is a giant piece of crap, HL2 and D3 will both kill it. Not to mention HL2 is 10 days away. :D

Box, no question(I'm on dial-up and I like the boxes),but not sure about the collectors edition-depends on how much and what extras are?

All I want is the game. The damn game. On damn-well Sept. 30. Of THIS damn year! If, and ONLY IF, the Steam release precludes retail by a week or better will I go the Steam route. Otherwise its the Collector's Ed. for me so's I can put the box with all the other far too expensive CE boxes I have gathering dust somewhere... :p

I'd get Steam if I didn't owe the bank 10 000$, making me a ''risk'' if they give me a credit card... DAMN YOU, SCHOOL!

Never played HL1, but I think I'll go for the collectors edition depending on what's in it. For now I'll say traditional. ;)

I would have said box but it appears now steam has worked out all of its major problems and has lots of content servers up, so I'm up for the the steam now

Back