Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Dropship

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clarky003

Tank
Reaction score
I was thinking... and its been ages since ive created a 3D image of one of valve's piece's of concept work, as fan art, Im more accomplished now I guess , so Im going to give it another try :).

Only this time I dont have a clue on which one to do :( , so I thought id put it up into a poll for 3 images that you'd like to see transformed into 3D.

Dog
concept_dog1.jpg

Sanner
concept_scanner1.jpg

Dropship
concept_gunship1.jpg

when the Poll closes or its clear that alot you favour one over the other, I'll use a portion of my spare time to make a high poly creation, using the concept art as the only source for working off :), try as hard as I can, and see what happens.

My vote goes for Dog too. After looking at your other pieces I can't wait to see this one :D

For anyone else wondering, like I was, what he has done before check these:
Antlion
Assassin Head
Depot

Dog.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I vote for a concept of a model that isn't included in the stolen files.

Sorry Clarky, your a real nice guy n all, but I haven't forgotton from before :(

the beta isnt on my comp anymore Fen, hasn't been on for the last 3 months, anyway, im solemly swearing im using the valve concept image for this one :), like i did with the antlions, and the depot scene.

clarky003 said:
the beta isnt on my comp anymore Fen, anyway, im solemly swearing im using the valve concept image for this one :), like i did with the antlions, and the depot scene.
Well ok then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time ;)

But in all honesty, from a creative point of view, wouldn't it be more fun to do a model of an unused concept instead, be more fun :)

But in all honesty, from a creative point of view, wouldn't it be more fun to do a model of an unused concept instead, be more fun .

probably, yes

but in the good spirit of HL2.net, and all those HL2 fans, then I see this as appropriate for now.

Ive been doing enough creative stuff on the mod im envolved in anyway :cheese:

The scanner

I love that little phrase on the pic, "Iris shrinks when pissed."

Back