HL2.net owns in BF2

I have XFire and I'm on all the time. I was on all night.

:(

Playing independently (i.e. not being in a squad) is a lot less fun. It's still a cool game, but being a squaddie and having your back covered is better.
I'm turning in early today. I'll be online all day tomorrow, so if someone wants to play, just pm me on Xfire.

/salutes clan-mates
It's a pleasure serving with you.

Shakermaker said:
Playing independently (i.e. not being in a squad) is a lot less fun. It's still a cool game, but being a squaddie and having your back covered is better.
I'm turning in early today. I'll be online all day tomorrow, so if someone wants to play, just pm me on Xfire.

/salutes clan-mates
It's a pleasure serving with you.
Hell of a time playing with you too mate :D

I might have to leave the clan and just play with you guys, my DOD/DC/CSS clan [WWX] is expanding to BF2 and I have to choose. So I think I'll not technically be in the clan but play with you guys all the time anyway because you're more fun in BF2... kind of like a clan member but I don't wear the tags.

How's that sound?

Just played for a few hours, took us an hour to find a good serer :p. Lot of fun though. Now i I have a huge headache.

So far the game seems pretty cool. I can definitely see the potential for greatness, but the learning curve is more like a right angle for someone like me who has never played a BF game (or any team based shooter) before. My scores have a nasty habit of ending up below zero. :rolling: I'm practicing, though, and once I get this thing down, I forsee hours of fun.

I saw a few of you online while I was playing, but I was too busy dying to say much. :E

I'm about to play a little now, but I don't feel like using my mic so if anyone wants to play, just join the server and we'll set up a squad :D

My only gripe so far...
Excessive. bunny. hopping.
It's effing annoying.

my only gripe is people getting on the AA machinegun on the carrier and blowing up planes and helos when they spawn, and also tking everyone on board.

Ennui said:
my only gripe is people getting on the AA machinegun on the carrier and blowing up planes and helos when they spawn, and also tking everyone on board.

That too.
My god the smacktards didn't waste any time getting to BF2.
:angry:

yeah but the game's so ****ing awesome it doesnt matter

So uh, what exactly do I have to do to catch-up with you guys? Who exactly do I need to add to xfire? I am a part the clan you know. :(

well add me for a start, get in touch if you want to play (not right now though)

Well...that didn't go to well. I was in teamspeak with a couple of you guys, but apparenty you couldnt hear me...you said all you could hear was static. Then some guy joined and kept logging in and out and yelling into the mic. Not a very good day.

dart321 said:
So uh, what exactly do I have to do to catch-up with you guys? Who exactly do I need to add to xfire? I am a part the clan you know. :(
Here's what I did: Xfire adds friends of friends to a separate list as well. Then, you just pick out familiar names from that list and add them to your friends list, and more friends of friends will be unlocked. It's FUN!
Well...that didn't go to well. I was in teamspeak with a couple of you guys, but apparenty you couldnt hear me...you said all you could hear was static. Then some guy joined and kept logging in and out and yelling into the mic. Not a very good day.
Such is your punishment for playing something other than Guild Wars, boy! (Nevermind that I played it all day too...)

shit ive got like 50 friends now :O

I took some screens of last night... Where are they saved to?

Lol ennui- didn't know you were from hl2.net. Last night i was in the buggy and beeped at you for a ride and you shot me and took my vehicle :(

Pauly said:
I took some screens of last night... Where are they saved to?

Lol ennui- didn't know you were from hl2.net. Last night i was in the buggy and beeped at you for a ride and you shot me and took my vehicle :(
:eek: hehe...

I do get a bit team killy. major soz about that. i think i remember that... i didn't actually mean to shoot you, I just fired a few shots randomly to hear the awesome sound (yesh, I <3 the BF2 sounds) and you happened to be in the way. then i saw there was no one in the vehicle and took it. :O

lol np, anyone wanna play? My mic sucks in game its sooo quiet but its fine in like ventrillo. I have a ventrillo server we could join

I'm up for a game.

Screens are in My Documents\Battlefield 2 Demo\Screenshots

I'd love to but I can't yet. TONIGHT!

And ventrilo is way better than Teamspeak. So can we start using vent?

Ennui said:
I'd love to but I can't yet. TONIGHT!

And ventrilo is way better than Teamspeak. So can we start using vent?
yes please VENT- so i can actually have my mic work and sound much better.

pauly is my xfire ill be getting a ventrillo server.. give me a couple minutes.

Ok we will borrow my friends of friends ventrllo server. Noones on it.
flow8.nrgservers.net
PORT 3504

whole server to ourselves. My internet is a little slow im going to see whats wrong.

It's bummer we can't talk on xfire through BF2, or join each others games through xfire...
Hopefully those'll be added soon.

xlucidx said:
It's bummer we can't talk on xfire through BF2, or join each others games through xfire...
Hopefully those'll be added soon.

You can talk through xfire but not in a chat room, just 1-1 talking and you can't yet join through it :( You have to look at the ip if they're not behind a router.

Definately one of the best games I've ever played, look forward to playing with you all tomorrow ;).

XFire - Unimita

See you on the battlefield (2) :D.

just played in the hl2.net squad there with rayman, shaker, foxtrot, redundant, ginger ninja and others, so much fun, i didnt care about having to lower my settings slightly, good times, sorry i didnt say bye, the game crashed on me again, doh.driver probs again.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :D

jimbo118 said:
just played in the hl2.net squad there with rayman, shaker, foxtrot, redundant, ginger ninja and others, so much fun, i didnt care about having to lower my settings slightly, good times, sorry i didnt say bye, the game crashed on me again, doh.driver probs again.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Where's "there" ?
I wanna play with you guys ;(

xlucidx said:
Where's "there" ?
I wanna play with you guys ;(
there-just now, ie recently. maybe only irish peeps say that.

get xfire dude, and look at the ips we're at.

Great game today, guys. After tonite I wont be able to play anymore for .... I don't know how long. But as soon as I have a place on my own again, I'll let you know.

Awesome game guys. Ill be back on later tonight for some more rounds.

They kicked me out of the squad. WHY DO YOU HATE ME MR.REDUNDANT? ;(

I did better than anyone in it though. :p

i just played wit some hl2.netters on bf2, i got owned, purely because my pc is fecked.

need to upgrade it, then ill be better (hopefully) :D

shamrock, anyone from the forum is welcome into the 'clan' :)

I love playing with Redundant and the rest.

Cmon, let's get some more screenshots in this thread! I know that Redundant takes thousands of them

Back