HL2 on gamepad-4

30mins left! :D, so there gonna talk to some hl2 people then ?, they better give us some new info

Sorry to burst your bubble but its an old episode of gamepad 4 :(, ive seen it before.
So no new info :(

man sux

bloody repeats... sorry people but it did say it at the end :(

and that guy sucked at goldeneye

yup, he did :p , so did Matt at champ manager, lol,, so when exactley is it gonna be on..??

hahaha matt playing champ manager was funny... the way he was clicking the mouse

soz clarky i dunno when its going to be on new. it said at the end of fridays episody "next episode with have HL2......" somthing along them lines, but they showed some random repeat

yea, but we all own goldeneye on the n64 emu's :D i loved multiplayer on that

hmm, i guess we need to keep watchin too catch it. could be this Friday if it was announced last friday..

There has been an episode with HL2 in it, and it was just the e3 vids...but lets hope its not a repea like they normally are ;)

If I recall correctly the presenter of Gamepad used to present a much older game show. I can't remeber what it was called but she did a feature on how easy it was to map for DOOM.

That and she managed to get shoehorned in as a driver in one of the Micro-Machines :p

yea shes always been on gaming programs, i know violet used to be on another porgram in early 90's and she was a bit thinner then :p but i cant remember what it was called

didnt she used to do something for the bbc ?

Back