HL2 Wishlist

K

kohoyin

I'm not sure if there was already a thread like this. Since Valve people might read this forum, maybe some of you wanted to supply some suggestions?

I want to see three things myself:

- realistic blood splatter. (come on, it can't be that hard...)

- air vehicle (maybe the alien's. maybe a helicoptor)

- at least one big chase scene (you've lost all your weapons, or you've got weapons, but no way enough to deal with the enemies at hand. Involve car chase and on-feet chase. Maybe a sequence where Gordon himself have to chase someone himself. I love chases ;] )

That's it. And maybe some cows.

Yeah, they might do that.

- air vehicle (maybe the alien's. maybe a helicoptor)

Nope, Valve said no aircraft. Although it's possible in the engine.

- at least one big chase scene (you've lost all your weapons, or you've got weapons, but no way enough to deal with the enemies at hand. Involve car chase and on-feet chase. Maybe a sequence where Gordon himself have to chase someone himself. I love chases ;] )

Hmm how about running away from a strider? Those things can run pretty fast probably.

I suggest we don't pressure them into doing what we THINK we'll like, but let them do what htey KNOW we'll like.

Originally posted by kohoyin

I suggest that you go and play the Doom III Alpha.

there is already a chase scene. your in the dune buggy and the alien hover craft is chaseing after you. yippie funness!!!

Yeah, not only the buggy chase scene, but I heard something about a strider chasing you for a long time...

Didn't Gabe officially state that those Flying manatee thingys were called 'Alien Gunships'? I don't think hovercrafts fly that high... Just messin' with ya :cheers:

Quote by LoneDeranger:
"Hmm how about running away from a strider? Those things can run pretty fast probably"

How about running away from a lot of Striders. And maybe a couple of Gunships....:thumbs::thumbs:

i want a freaking mario mod for hl2, imagine the possibilities
mario 64(2) :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by EuroMankey
i want a freaking mario mod for hl2, imagine the possibilities
mario 64(2) :D:D:D:D:D

Don't bother, just wait for Mario128 to come out on the Gaycube:x

Originally posted by jhero
How about chasing Alyx! :D

I second that. :LOL:

I'd like to see the return of the Hivehand (bee gun). I'd also like to see a Strider duke it out with a Gargantua in City 17, smashing eachother around into buildings like it was a Godzilla movie.

Also, I want to see the G-Man have some more scenes than walking around, straightening his tie, etc. Specifically, I want to see him get down; I want to see him fight. Maybe pull that pistol in his briefcase out and start taking Combine soldiers and/or aliens out alongside (or maybe against) Gordon.

yea, i saw that chase scene with the gunship. but I have something else in mind. oh well, i'll just leave it to Valve to do the cool.

hmm, i wonder what's in G-man's briefcase...... I bet it's a sandwich or something cool like that. I hope he takes it out and throws it at one of the Combines. and say "eat butter you faceless &$%!!" with one of his soundscape-powered expressions

yea, i can see that happening :|

Originally posted by kohoyin
yea, i saw that chase scene with the gunship. but I have something else in mind. oh well, i'll just leave it to Valve to do the cool.

hmm, i wonder what's in G-man's briefcase...... I bet it's a sandwich or something cool like that. I hope he takes it out and throws it at one of the Combines. and say "eat butter you faceless &$%!!" with one of his soundscape-powered expressions

yea, i can see that happening :|

Believe it or not, there is actually stuff inside his briefcase. Take a look: http://www.cashaddicted.com/hosted/lonederanger/gman_briefcase.jpg

Back