Hl3 Video!! Omg

holy shit those gfx are beutiful its the best gfx card ever the walking outside edition by God tech

Looks like crap. Blurry textures and half-assed models.

wow that video was terrible. if half-life 3 really looked like that, i'd destroy my computer and never play a game from valve again.

well it is photorealistic. Looks like it was shot with a cheap vid cam.

Took me longer to find the download button than to view the movie... heh... Would be fun ½ a year ago :)

even if they made a completely photorealistic game, it wouldn't neccesarily mean that it would be good. i dont think complete realism should ever be the aim of game developers because then you could just go outside and hit things with a crowbar and get the same fun out of it. :D

gabriel said:
even if they made a completely photorealistic game, it wouldn't neccesarily mean that it would be good. i dont think complete realism should ever be the aim of game developers because then you could just go outside and hit things with a crowbar and get the same fun out of it. :D

The point of a game is that its not real life, you can do 'Fun' stuff.

That video... that was the best thing ever. It should be given an award from Hollywood. I laughed, I cried, I felt anger...

Anger because that was a badly filmed piece of crap and I want my life back. The crowbar looked like friggin' foam, damnit. AND THE CROWBAR'S THE BEST WEAPON! AND it's Freeman's signature weapon.

Its shit, I'll make a better video if you really want to see some guy holding a crowbar and walking around.

yeah, anyone could make that in about 5 minutes. :hmph:

Back