hlfallout.net shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.
antz.jpg

I for one welcome our new Fallout overlords.

I would like to thank our fellow obedient slaves for this truly enjoyable welcome.

May all suffer in the pits of dispair and doom!

Nien takes out the whip

NOW ON TO THE MINES!

Nien cracks his whip

the people at #hlfallout have informed me that hlfallout has had financial issues for the past months and Mr bond decided to shut it down, for the time being...

This is a pretty great rumour seeing as we're hosted for free with Speakeasy.

The webserver is having some pretty serious stability issues that the support guys are working on. The site should be back within a few hours/decades.

I was taking some time off while hlfallout is down, so I decided to play "the orange box" on my 360. Man, this console sucks. I promptly bought a PS3 and sold my 360. I have never been this happy. PS3 4 Lyfe.

I was taking some time off while hlfallout is down, so I decided to play "the orange box" on my 360. Man, this console sucks. I promptly bought a PS3 and sold my 360. I have never been this happy. PS3 4 Lyfe.

You can't possibly be serious.

Or can you? You... you guerrilla marketer!!!

Never has a man failed so hard as this.

I hear Orange Box for Powerpoint runs faster than Orange Box for PS3.

The webserver is having some pretty serious stability issues that the support guys are working on. The site should be back within a few hours/decades.

Lies. All lies. :imu:

hlfallout was my second favorite HL2 hangout during the release craze years. I hope that it is salvaged and they find a way to keep things going.

I remember their great April fool's joke with Gabe Newell starting a singing career. It even included a song and a photoshopped picture :D

Man, did I almost fall for that.

Wow, you feel good impersonating me huh? Oh you big boy, good job! :upstare:

He is fake though.

Wow, you feel good impersonating me huh? Oh you big boy, good job! :upstare:
Lol wut?

'Mr. Bond' and 'RetroX' are "impersonators" attempting to be either myself or the admin over at HLFallout.net. Possibly the same person, "Mipac."

Mr Bond though, and myself, are the actual users.

'Mr. Bond' and 'RetroX' are "impersonators" attempting to be either myself or the admin over at HLFallout.net. Possibly the same person, "Mipac."

Mr Bond though, and myself, are the actual users.

Impersonating us to get popularity, not cool. :rolleyes:

Hopefully I just banned the correct people... the Jan 08 registration date was a dead giveaway.

ITT: Willie realizes he's been on the wrong site all along.

Aw damn, I thought some moderator just went on a senseless noob-banning spree, for no reason. That would have been way more awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back