Hostile Planet

DvS

Reaction score
Hostile Planet
----------------
www.hostile-planet.com

It is the year 2142. While earth continues to stagnate under ancient provincial rivalries, outer space is the new frontier, calling to those with adventurous spirit and iron will. The discovery of an alien mineral in a remote system has caused the largest prospecting boom since the late nineteenth century gold rush. Promise of untold wealth lure countless citizens off-world to discover the next new element on the periodic table...

Hostile Planet is an MMORPG/FPS modification of the Half-Life 2 engine. In the game, rival groups of player’s battle for control of the planet's resources in order better themselves and their organization.

The team behind Hostile Planet is currently looking for serious and talented artists to help build the game world.

Available positions are as follows:
· Concept artists.
· Mappers capable of designing dense urban and outdoor levels, extensive knowledge of the hammer editor is required (proper use of hint/detail brushing etc)
· Character/Weapon modelers, skinners, and animators.
· General (world) modeling and texture work.

Send all submissions to [email protected] and include examples of your previous work.

Good God - this looks amazing. If I was talented in those areas (or at all) I'd jump onboard.

Hmmmmm, not bad work you have there........
I may consider joining if i am satisfied with the mod.

Back