Hot or Not?

she is definatly ****able.

/me provides her with some hot spanking before we go on and have godlike sex

i dont like chinese girls. there is one at my school that is racest and she called me a yank or something so i called her a chink and i get in trouble from a chinese teacher that hears both of us but only gets the 'yank' in trouble.

And to be fair, "yank" isn't a derogatory term. I mean, you have the New York Yankees...

"Chink" however, is a derogatory term.

Now. Back on topic.

She's a bit fit.

ill post a MUCH hotter chick when I find one :D somewhere

Originally posted by Zerimski
And to be fair, "yank" isn't a derogatory term. I mean, you have the New York Yankees...

"Chink" however, is a derogatory term.

Now. Back on topic.

She's a bit fit.

Well now thats a matter of opinion. Take for instance the other day i was almost killed for calling someone 'Paki' when i didn't even mean it in a bad way. But if someone called me 'Eng' I wouldn't get offended i would just laugh. Or even when people say 'limey' i don't get offended. Even if someone means its in a offensive way you don't have to take it that way. The best thing is, is that people get annoyed when you aren't offended.

Another thing is that i understand what he is saying. At college i see people being called White trash all the time but they cant do anything about it because it would be racist to say anything back or even involve a third party.

Actually the difference is Yank or Yankee has always been an actual term for an american. Being based as it on a nickname for people from new england amongst other things.

Paki , chink etc has always been a term solely directed at being racially insulting and offensive.

So ner.

on a seperate note

jolene > linda

jolene.jpg

Yeah calling someone a 'Paki' is definately not a good thing.....

I suppose i dont really say it too people from Pakistan. Its just easier when your talking to use that instead of Pakistani. But i still feel 'racism' is very one sided at the moment. I mean theres this one class that is compulsary and its supposed to mbe about Law but all they talk about is racism. Its not like anyone at college is racist. People just use racist terms like any other insult i.e they dont like someone so they insult them. I seriously doubt we have an Nazi's or anything.

Anyway im going off topic too much so il shut up now.

yah, jolene is definitely > linda

I mean, look, she comes equipped with a leash :p

personally, that chick with no top seems to have a good body, but i think she is ugly, face wise.....looks like a troll or something.

it looks like she just woke up or something...

now lemme find a pretty girl...

I coudnt decide so ill just post 3 :cheese:

19.jpg

er1.jpg

[edit by StarMonkey - edited out last image, maybe a bit too much nudity for this forum :)]

Sarah Michelle Gellar > *

:monkee:

Ha! You guys are waaaaay to picky, I doubt any of you could really resist any one of these women if you met them in real life.

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Ha! You guys are waaaaay to picky, I doubt any of you could really resist any one of these women if you met them in real life.

hehehe.

Very true, but I would PREFER, Adriana.

Yes, shes quite a catch. But the true godess is Aria Giovanni!:bounce:

Back