How do i find my ATI cd key voucher

C

Charged_GBH

well.. i preloaded HL 2 and yes its all on my computer.. but where is my ATI voucher for my cd key? i bought a ATI 9600 XT and it even says on the box HALF LIFE 2 PREFERRED and a voucher should be in it... where is this voucher? thanks

The boxes that do have the coupon read "Free Half-Life 2 Game."

"Preferred Graphics" doesn't mean anything. It certainly doesn't mean it includes HL2.

but i bought the ATI 9600 XT after the date they started to make them and i have no voucher... can i contact customer support about this??? will they do anything?

if you look up your ass, you might see it.
While you do that, I'll stick something up your 18+ sisters ass.

Buying a 9600XT doesn't guarantee a voucher. Only _some_ 9600XTs had vouchers.

The initial batch of 9600XT products had vouchers because ATI included them with every 9600/9800XT GPU. Shortly after, ATI cancelled the program and left it up to the video card manufacturers to decide whether or not to include voucher. Most manufacturers opted out because the voucher cost them $10.

i have an ATI... an ATI not a saphire or a gigabyte or a nVIDIA.. a plain old ATI.. it says if i bought it after the date of August 16th.. which i did.. i will receive the voucher.. i received no voucher and i am disappointed...

Okay People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Freaking Voucher Came In The Freaking Box!

it was not in the box... when i bought this card i was told that there would be a voucher in it and the date of the start indicates that i bought after it started so i should have it..

Charged_GBH said:
i have an ATI... an ATI not a saphire or a gigabyte or a nVIDIA.. a plain old ATI.. it says if i bought it after the date of August 16th.. which i did.. i will receive the voucher.. i received no voucher and i am disappointed...
The built by ATI cards after a certain date (Sept. 2003?) no longer had them either. They gave board vendors the option to continue including them, but ATI themselves no longer offered them with their own cards.

It comes down to this: If your box clearly says "Free Half-Life 2 Game" and has a picture of Gordon/Alyx/G-Man then you should get one. If it doesn't, then you can't complain.

you shouldnt have it. If you bought it before december 2003 and it has a stick that says FREE HALFLIFE 2 on it then you should.

Back