How do you get rid of SP2?

Korgoth

Reaction score
How do you get rid of service pack 2? My dad installed it on this comp now everything is fooked. Also since then, I've been getting a running out of virtual memory message, which is odd, because I have 512 ram, and I increased my page size or whatever. But ever since SP2 got installed I can barely even surf the web :( Please help me.

You don't ;)

Try using windows restore, that might fix it.

(start, all programs, accesories, system tools, windows restore(or something simmilar)).

ok, i did a system restore after SP2 was installed because I couldn't get online for some reason... Now, I'm having all kinds of problems. Sure, I can get on the net now, but I can't even run photoshop or anything without running out of memory and crashing. All this happened right after SP2.

Now I go to add/remove programs and there are like six different things that have an (sp2) beside them. Should I start removing all of those? It says it may cause some conflicts or that some programs may not run correctly if I uninstall them.

Format Reinstall/ghost

I'm done for the day when it comes to tech support. Damn my mother and her inabilty to use a Wap mobile.

When windows decides to stop working, the best thing is to do a format.

Back