How it all ends....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trodler

Reaction score
ok
i know how this ends. well i dont... but this is just a bit of fun:

OK so.... after the 'last boss' has been defeated in half life 3(?) the screen fades to black and presents us with the words "4 years later". you (gordon) are standing in a court yard on what appears to be a nice summers day! you see kliener run up to you in a tux, and he says "gordon! there you are! you were supposed to be at the altar half an hour ago!" the rest of the level is then a case of maneuvering thru the building to get to the altar and then the game takes over. another fade to black screen...

"3 years later"

the screen fades into what looks like a hospital reception desk, you walk up to the front to speak with the woman at reception when (low and behold) kliener pops from round the corner in those sorta green overalls they wear in hospitals, and he says "Gordon! thank heavens you have arrived! you were meant to be in the delivery room half an hour ago!!" so the rest of that level is just going thru the big maze hospital to find alyx (ur lovely wife) giving birth to your baby! once the baby is born the Gman, who is also in those green overalls says: "welll donnnee Mr.Freeman.. itssssss a girl..."

DAS END.

NOTE: that was just a crazy idea i had ages ago and its NOT how i think the series will end!!

Or worse yet, you jump in time to just as your gonna get to do the deed, and wake up, and eventually meet up with an elderly alyx vance along your new adventure.

The best plot kick in the nuts ever. :imu:

And to really mess things up, the kid comes out looking just like Barney...

lolll
hahah the Gman says "prepare for unforseen concequences" just seconds before the 'barny' baby is born

Alyx: Gordon.. i can explain!
Gordon: ...
Alyx: OH WHY DO U HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT! (T_T)

Then the Barney-Baby attaches itself to Alyx's face and becomes a Barny-Zombie thing.
The Gman then strips and it turns out it was Dr.Magnusson all along in a bikini.

Wow, I think we're getting somewhere.

Better yet, I'll edit my scenario.

The G-man snatches you away just as your going to do the deed with Alyx, then you are dropped back a few years later to find Alyx and Barney with the Barney looking child.

Gordon: :dozey: ..... (Mental note: crowbar that G-man fella)

Well, it will be something like this.

The north star will fall from the sky, into the deep cold sea.

Thor will awaken the World Serpent. They will then kill each other.

The Asir will meet in the great Hall.

Odin will request Memir's head.

The army of the Dead, lead by Loki, will invade Midgard.

Heimdal will blow the Horn, calling the gods out to die.

The army of the dead is destroyed, but so is Midgard, and all of the Asir and Vanir older gods. Mankind is eliminated, save a few who create the world anew.

lolll
hahah the Gman says "prepare for unforseen concequences" just seconds before the 'barny' baby is born

Alyx: Gordon.. i can explain!
Gordon: ...
Alyx: OH WHY DO U HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT! (T_T)

Barney: eh... Gordon, about that beer i owd ya...

ok

OK so.... after the 'last boss' has been defeated in half life 3(?) the screen fades to black and presents us with the words "4 years later". you (gordon) are standing in a court yard on what appears to be a nice summers day! you see kliener run up to you in a tux, and he says "gordon! there you are! you were supposed to be at the altar half an hour ago!" the rest of the level is then a case of maneuvering thru the building to get to the altar and then the game takes over. another fade to black screen...

What would really make my day is finding out that Gregorie survived, and was performing the ceromony. Once you kiss the bride, Greogorie fires his gun into the air :bounce:

the screen fades into what looks like a hospital reception desk, you walk up to the front to speak with the woman at reception when (low and behold) kliener pops from round the corner in those sorta green overalls they wear in hospitals, and he says "Gordon! thank heavens you have arrived! you were meant to be in the delivery room half an hour ago!!" so the rest of that level is just going thru the big maze hospital to find alyx (ur lovely wife) giving birth to your baby! once the baby is born the Gman, who is also in those green overalls says: "welll donnnee Mr.Freeman.. itssssss a girl..."

Your in the delivery room and Gman says "time to choose", if you step into the portal, you actually become the baby "Shi.....!"

ok

"3 years later"

DAS END.

NOTE: that was just a crazy idea i had ages ago and its NOT how i think the series will end!!

Dude...you know you are supposed to cut the crack before you take it, right?

You guys have it all wrong.

The baby comes out and it is in fact, the Gman. The Gman in the scrubs then takes the infant and says something like "The reason for your employment was to provide me with a child that will take over my position, job well done." Thus we finally know why the Gman is behind everything.

well,that makes sense as a G-man theory.Lets go with that, shall we?

OMG WTF i need some of what you're smoking~! after he explains that he is ur sperm alyx and Gman are headcrabbed and lamarr atacks kliener then u kill them and then u take a .357 round to your own head!

I reckon it's a story without an end. Gordon is doomed to travel at the G-Man's command for what is effectively eternity, since the series will be canceled before Valve make the mistake of actually ending it with some kind of 'happy ever after' ending or Gordon's death (because, what would be special about that?)

You guys forgot about the cat.

Edit: Oh btw, I don't smoke at all...

My brain just works like I'm on drugs, haha.

OMG WTF i need some of what you're smoking~! after he explains that he is ur sperm alyx and Gman are headcrabbed and lamarr atacks kliener then u kill them and then u take a .357 round to your own head!
I want some of whatever the Hell you are tripping on.

Lmao! However stupid I considered the idea, I still lol'd. Merely at how you managed to sum up Half-Life. Of course most doors will be locked, and for some reason you'll have to go through the attic...

lol wow im liking these responses to a moment of thought, or as i call it a 'creativity fart'

anyways lol yes all along the gman was one of gordon freemans sperm:

Gordan frees the MAN (freeMAN) the G-man...

:S *eats cereal*

lol wow im liking these responses to a moment of thought, or as i call it a 'creativity fart'

anyways lol yes all along the gman was one of gordon freemans sperm:

Gordan frees the MAN (freeMAN) the G-man...

:S *eats cereal*

Ok... that's just too far...

because it usually spawns something interesting, or at least good enough to take peoples mind of the smell

No. Depends on your definition of damage. The ozone layer will be struck with genius creativity and attempt to create a utopian society on earth, managing to cause a resonance cascade and a holocaust simultaneously, resulting in the devestation of all unintelligent life on earth. Resulting in the only remaining animals on the planet to grow and spawn beyond control, thus causing the world to implode and said animals to float off into space, those still alive set to start up evolution again.

So no creating creative cows.

The baby will most likely be a vort that teleported into Alyx's uterus because he gets turned on by stuff like that.
Oh, and Gman can't be Gordon's spern cell. You see Gordon has no sperm. Inside of him is a black hole filled with the blood of human children and the stomachs of creative cows.

Soemthing like this would actually nto be bad, and the way HL does its story telling scenes (with you being able to move freely) this could be done well. If nothing else I presonnaly would like to see something like gordon and alyx in the future, maybe not the wedding, or the babie being born but just them, together, no worries.

thanks :) yeah i think it would be a nice thing.. id hate a bad ending to it all.. sort of an anti climax after what Gordon just survived....

Soemthing like this would actually nto be bad, and the way HL does its story telling scenes (with you being able to move freely) this could be done well. If nothing else I presonnaly would like to see something like gordon and alyx in the future, maybe not the wedding, or the babie being born but just them, together, no worries.

I like this one too...But throw a mean twist on it. Have Gordon walk outside right after the baby is born, watch a beautiful sunset or sunrise, and then...."Doctor Freeeemaaaaan"....

The Gman is trying to get out of Gordon Freeman... Literaly. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back