How to deal with ass hole hairs?

Mogi67

Companion Cube
Reaction score
last shit took me literally 14 wipes to clear, and even then theres some smears every few minutes or so and i need to return to the bathroom because i feel an itch

whats the best way to shave ur asshole i believe that my ass hairs are trapping the last little "droplet" of my shit in, so when i think its safe to wipe all the wipe does is smear the little dingeberry and then i have to ****en mop up with 13-14 more wipes

any advice

I'd give you advice, but perhaps you want to consider altering your diet so your bowel movements don't have such a terrifyingly sticky consistency?

Probably a beard trimmer type thing, I use one to keep my armpits in line.

Wet wipes, dude. Wet. Wipes. They clean yo butt so much better than that toilet paper nonsense. Less wipes and less harsh on the booty for those of us who don't have golden bowel movements like Kineaesth and his perfect poops.

Spread your buttcheeks,that might help

This post is just great

Wet wipes, dude. Wet. Wipes. They clean yo butt so much better than that toilet paper nonsense. Less wipes and less harsh on the booty for those of us who don't have golden bowel movements like Kineaesth and his perfect poops.

Well, sorry I'm an inhumanly perfect shitter. Also wet wipes don't break down when you flush them, and cause a huge number of problems!

Eejit makes a good point - you probably don't want a completely hairless butt, you just want a bit less, uh, matting. Get a cheapish electric trimmer, and try to find a length where it's short enough that you avoid these problems, but not so short that the hair is bristle-y and causes discomfort and friction. Shaving is a pretty good solution, but you'll have to maintain it, and shave every three or four days or so, otherwise the regrowth will be uncomfortably harsh. Depilatory creams work really well for some people, but you may find that you are sensitive to them and they cause burns or rashes.

If you have the spare income there are people out there who will indulge in a bit of nurse/baby roleplay if you want to roll around in diapers all day.

Wat.jpg

If you have the spare income there are people out there who will indulge in a bit of nurse/baby roleplay if you want to roll around in diapers all day.

seen videos of this shit, seems so cash

In some parts of the world people use a jug they fill with water as-needed as a makeshift bidet.

Better buy them quick Mogi. Only 9 left in the stock

why is there not a subforum for moist wipes?

Those hairs create leverage between ass walls. You remove that leverage and you trap in a whole number of horrors.

Those hairs create leverage between ass walls. You remove that leverage and you trap in a whole number of horrors.
If only everyone constantly farted lube instead of growing hairs, amirite?

EDIT: okay that's one of the worst things I've ever contributed to the Internet.

Are you... are you sure that's the word you're looking for?

Back