How to properly use Molotovs(Tutorial from Professional CS:GO player)

ClearlyTrying

Headcrab
Reaction score
Title is pretty self explanatory.. Professional player DazeD made a post showing how to properly use mollies(molotovs);as I like to call them :D

Thank me later when you are getting burn kills bahaha :D

Nice guide! I'm going to try that on dust2. I love, on dust 1 as a terrorist, throwing a molitov right at the spot where CT would enter that center room. You know, the hallway to the left right before that cracked double door that leads to A. Then setting up even closer behind the stack of crates in that hallway with the sawed-off (which has become my new favorite weapon... I'm almost expecting them to nerf its range a tiny bit more). Or as CT I would go to the left side over the tunnel and throw one right into that center room where the T enter... it completely shuts them down. Just make sure you either rush across towards A or go down the stairs right after you throw it since you are pretty vulnerable there.

Tutorial-

How to ruin counterstike with molotovs...

Nice guide! I'm going to try that on dust2. I love, on dust 1 as a terrorist, throwing a molitov right at the spot where CT would enter that center room. You know, the hallway to the left right before that cracked double door that leads to A. Then setting up even closer behind the stack of crates in that hallway with the sawed-off (which has become my new favorite weapon... I'm almost expecting them to nerf its range a tiny bit more). Or as CT I would go to the left side over the tunnel and throw one right into that center room where the T enter... it completely shuts them down. Just make sure you either rush across towards A or go down the stairs right after you throw it since you are pretty vulnerable there.
Glad you found it informative ! There is a full 10 minute tutorial that shows more tricks and tips on how to throw the mollies. The link is in the description of the youtube vid. Enjoy!!

Back