How to unlock heavy unlockables?

armanguy

Reaction score
just bought the game :)

Title says it all how do i go about unlocking them?

:bounce:

By completing achievements. Click ACHIEVEMENTS on the main title screen.

Every time you do a certain amount you unlock one... unlock. For lack of a better word.

It's been changed - you get an unlock at 10, 15 and 20 achievements now (not counting the 'milestone' achievements).

Its 10 achievements for the first unlockable, 16 for the second, 21 for the third.

I think. Its definatley not what Laivasse said though.

Nearly Nicky, 22 for the 3rd.

If you look at your achievements list armanguy, you'll see these 3 achievements. Once you unlock the 1st milestone, you unlock the first of the Heavie's unlockables. Get all 3 for all the extra weapons. To unlock the milestones you must get 10 other achievements (for milestone 1), then 6 more for milestone 2, then another 6 for the 3rd.

Also, remember that these unlockables are available for the "Medic" and "Pyro" classes also. The other unlockables haven't been created...yet.

Its 10 achievements for the first unlockable, 16 for the second, 21 for the third.

I think. Its definatley not what Laivasse said though.

No, he's exactly right. 20 actual achievements. Technically 22 with the milestones.

Getting 10 Heavy achievements is not hard, and you'll probably have at least 5-6 within your first hour of playing Heavy.

how do i kill someone with my gesture?

I believe it's the First Taunt. If you Taunt with the fists out, you do a fake "Gun shooting with fingers" thing. Use that to kill.

Never done it, so I don't know if it matters the distance...I wouldn't imagine, though.

Never done it, so I don't know if it matters the distance...I wouldn't imagine, though.

It does have quite a distance on it actually, some people are able to anti-sniper Snipers with it.

I killed a pyro with my gesture. We squared off at opposite sides of the gate before the beginning of the round. He/she was trying to get they're taunt achievement too I think. Right after the announcer said "1" I fired it and sent the pyro flying back just as the gates raised up. It was awesome.

The think is you can't do it to soon or you'll hit the fence and nothing will happen and you can't do it to late or the other guy will get you first.

I killed a pyro with my gesture. We squared off at opposite sides of the gate before the beginning of the round. He/she was trying to get they're taunt achievement too I think. Right after the announcer said "1" I fired it and sent the pyro flying back just as the gates raised up. It was awesome.

The think is you can't do it to soon or you'll hit the fence and nothing will happen and you can't do it to late or the other guy will get you first.

That is the best "showdown at high noon" thing ever!

Back