How to **** with people in TF2

I thought the teleporters that forced the person to see dickspin.gif was gold.

I thought the trivia stuff was awesome. TF2 players are so smart

Pretty funny

Pretty annoying in person, though.

I can see how that would be annoying, but I laughed very hard at the videos :LOL:

It's the voice responses that made the videos though, and I'm guessing a large part is staged to some extent because there's no way you could get beautiful reactions like that in regular servers.

2nd film 7.40 about that hardware "Its protecting spawn"

The beginning part with the teles was hilarious :LOL:

Awesome stuff

Trivia was clever, actually.
Also I now want to learn how to do the thing with the doors. :D

How was he doing the thing with the pictures on the walls and floors? And why is it that on the first video it looks like some of the people are wearing party hats? Is that a thing available on the PC?

Yeah, Party mode. Some servers have it as a plugin. You get little hats, and whenever somebody dies streamers and balloons are released.

I would've stayed in the spawn and played trivia with him for the round.

I love this stuff. People get so damn uptight about a simple video games. The players swearing and insulting the griefers make themselves look like bigger assholes than the griefers. I mean, if you're in a server where this is happening, just move to a different server.

Meh, I don't care about winning at all costs, I just wanna get kills, sure I go for points but I don't really mind if I win or lose.

The trivia part is epic genius.

I was so dissapointed at the content of this thread versus the thread title.

I don't know about you guys, but I seriously lol'ed hard. I got caught in the teleport behind the fence thing too. I think Valve is working too hard on teh achievemnts and maps right now. They gotta fix the bugs because the griefers are catching up.

Heh, trivia portion was pretty funny. The antics they did wasn't funny but the comments the guys were saying made the movie funny.

That trivia part made me lol big time. I love shit like this, even if I'm in a server where people are griefing.

If you were a victim, I don't think you'd find it funny. Especially when you want to win at all cost.

I'm really not bothered whether I win or lose. Aslong as I enjoy the game i'm fine. Yeh the 'blocking the sniper' stunt might of annoyed me, but most of it was 'intelligent humour', which I like.

If your attitude towards a normal pub match is "i want to win at all costs" then you shouldn't play the game.

Any person playing TF2 with the attitude of "want to win at all costs" needs to **** off and find a different game. People like you are bad for the game's health.

I don't know about 'want to win at all costs', but 'I'd like to get out of this room so I can play' seems like what I'd be thinking.

...for about two seconds before I found a different server. That door bug seriously seems like something that Valve should fix. The teleporter tricks were funny, especially the floating train one.

My post wasn't directed at you; more directed at anyone who has that mentality. If I was referring to your post, I would have quoted.

I don't know about 'want to win at all costs', but 'I'd like to get out of this room so I can play' seems like what I'd be thinking.

Kinda what I was thinking.

I personally have the most fun with a great group and having laughs whether we're winning or losing (and brother we lost lots of matches but stayed together!).

But when someone prevents people from playing, traping them, blocking views and healing baddies it sucks out some fun for people just trying to play. (I'd love to answer the quiz questions to get out, heh.)

Ahh, some assholes were doing this today on Well. Not as funny.

Hilarious. Love it when people ahve senses of humour.. also loved the inappropriate image thing when he made the teleporter go straight looknig at it. The sniper was all 'wtf.'
LOL
someone just did the door thing when me and stiggy were in a game. I was lolling.

HOW TO GET OUT OF BLOCKED SPAWN EXITS

Step 1: Run directly towards the center of the offending player.

Step 2: Jump repeatedly.

I discovered this and the griefer started calling me an asshole. I lol'd with Social Bacon and AcePilot. Good times :D

Is this fun?
Maybe it's my lag of humor that i think this is bullshit.

main blame goes to valve for not fixing those bugs.

blocking doors? building exits in blocked areas? walking underground?
come on!

Nothing much you can do against such idiots using tactics against their own team except leaving the server.

Is this fun?
Maybe it's my lag of humor that i think this is bullshit.

main blame goes to valve for not fixing those bugs.

blocking doors? building exits in blocked areas? walking underground?
come on!

Nothing much you can do against such idiots using tactics against their own team except leaving the server.

Valve have fixed some of them for example walking underground.Just give them time it's hard adding new features while having to fix glitches at the same time.I also had a guy try doing that to me on 2fort i just suicided to the next spawn area he was pissed off.

Back