howe do i gmod vidoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoodypoop

Reaction score
:borg::borg::borg::stare::cat::borg::dozey::|:dork::imu::sleep:
hey gusy how do i make a decent gmos diveo without makeing a fale on srsly tell me:dork::dork::dork::dork::dork::dork::dork::dork::dork::dork: oh yea also tell me how to i record the gamepplay footage srsly plz tell me so i can make a new viedo

A: Please don't double post.
B: Have you tried recording it with something such as FRAPS?
C: Failing that, have you tried recording a demo and then compiling it with something? (I'm not so good at that, you could ask other members for help)

k thanx 4 teh help ill try that thx but if it doesnt work have any other sugjestions

I hope you're not a real person. I hope you're a troll, and that Morgan just paid the toll. Please stop writing like that.

that didnt work it mesed up my computer n it didnt work fffffffffffffffffffffffff

I hope you're not a real person. I hope you're a troll, and that Morgan just paid the toll. Please stop writing like that.

wat no im not a troll i just need help to do a gmod viedo:bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce::bonce:

A: Please don't double post.
B: Have you tried recording it with something such as FRAPS?
C: Failing that, have you tried recording a demo and then compiling it with something? (I'm not so good at that, you could ask other members for help)

also that didnt work so help plz again:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:

There is no hope for you. You can't spell, you can't follow directions, you don't explain your problem, you can't pay attention long enough to try something for more than four minutes.

The simple answer is this: You can't maek gmode vodeo.

There is no hope for you. You can't spell, you can't follow directions, you don't explain your problem, you can't pay attention long enough to try something for more than four minutes.

The simple answer is this: You can't maek gmode vodeo.

yea i can i just need mor help:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I can't wait until you're banned. You're pissing me off more than ZT did when he was a newbie.

I can't wait until you're banned. You're pissing me off more than ZT did when he was a newbie.

y should i b b& im not bothering anybody:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::imu::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

What part of "you're pissing me off" didn't you read?

ok then why are u still here:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Krynn is terrible at handling trolls.

Everyone here is.

Even me.

Krynn is terrible at handling trolls.

Everyone here is.

Even me.

but im not a troll meanie i jsut want help with gomd veiod:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

This thread is too much.

Is posting a ridiculous amount of smileys grounds for a banning? I sure hope so, this troll is giving me a headache, & yet I can't stay away, it's just too funny. :LOL:

Man bigdoodypoop, just buy a new keyboard, ok? Or just quit the dope (I strongly suggest the latter).

/Curses thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back