HowLongToBeat.com

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Cool site. If you don't know about it. Gives you timeframes for how long it'll take you to get through a game. And then it breaks it down by SP only, achiements, completionist, etc. Gives you average times for all as well as fastest and slowest. You can even create a backlog of all your games and it gives you an exact time frame it'll take you to beat all of your backlogged games. My current backlog is 45days long. I'm so screwed.

So make your backlog of games you need to play and post how long it's gonna take you to get through it all!

www.howlongtobeat.com for Vegeta

I looked over a few, and while the web design seems cluttered, I like that they break it out into completion types (Main, Main+extras, Completionist, Combined). Calibrating that with my own experiences in a few games, my completion times are maybe ten percent over the Completionist level (with a few outliers), probably because I like to stop and 'smell the roses' a lot in games (listen to the dialog, explore environments, experiment with weapons, etc.) I'll definitely be using this for those rare games that I don't buy at release.

And after 10 years...I have finally contributed to the forum.

I use this site to see how long games are before I get into them, but I think I'm going to actually start clocking my own time as well.

Back