How's everyone doing??

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
I haven't been here for a while,finals and that sort of crap,so how's things around here?

How should I know? We got a new logo or something. I don't know. Ask someone else.

Those white/light grey bits on the new logo. I'm not keen on them. I know it's supposed to look like an hour glass or something but it still looks weird.

Everyone's buying Iron Front so they can play with me and Vegeta, you should too unless you're a loser.

Everyone's buying Iron Front so they can play with me and Vegeta, you should too unless you're a loser.

You just sucked the fun all right out of that idea!

I haven't been here for a while,finals and that sort of crap,so how's things around here?

While you were away Half-Life 3 was unexpectadley released onto Steam and became one of the most downloaded PC games in history. Unfortunatley, a large group of unknown cyber-terrorists pulled off a world-wide Steam hack that stole thousands of peoples' credit card inormation and wiped away a majority of peoples' games for some reason. Ironically, the game that was wiped away the most was Half-Life 3. Only about 10 people in the whole world have the game. Who are these people? We may never know... so how's it hangin' Tommy?

Don't ask me: I'm in the same boat.

You just sucked the fun all right out of that idea!
Fine, just play with Vegeta, see if I care!

JfM38.jpg

Damn i missed HL3....
Iron Front?
Iron Front is for pussies, come on and play TF2 with me :D

I'VE PLAYED TF2 TO DEATH NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY TF2 ANYMORE
HOLY SHIT I CAN ONLY TOP THE SCOREBOARDS SO MANY TIMES AS HEAVY BEFORE IT GETS DULL

I'VE PLAYED TF2 TO DEATH NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY TF2 ANYMORE
HOLY SHIT I CAN ONLY TOP THE SCOREBOARDS SO MANY TIMES AS HEAVY BEFORE IT GETS DULL

Pfft, probably playing with F2P dudes.

no one plays after the f2p update
it's just hat collecting
but then it was that before then, too

Damn i missed HL3....
Iron Front?
Iron Front is for pussies, come on and play TF2 with me :D
Iron Front for pussies...
Play TF2 instead...
TF2 is most casual fps in existence.

Thats it, you're getting beard slapped.
hcSI7.gif

Now that you have a manly beard, stop playing casuals drivel and play a mans game.

I don't see how a bearded moon would have any role in that picture.

Iron Front for pussies...
Play TF2 instead...
TF2 is most casual fps in existence.

Thats it, you're getting beard slapped.
hcSI7.gif

Now that you have a manly beard, stop playing casuals drivel and play a mans game.
I see your point,but let's be real men here,HL1 Deathmatch on bootcamp or crossfire,or any other map you want,you up for it???

I see your point,but let's be real men here,HL1 Deathmatch on bootcamp or crossfire,or any other map you want,you up for it???

Ha! Half-Life Deathmatch? Come on! Real men play Half-Life Deathmatch Source. :smug:

...I'm having a kind of crisis right now. Merciful Lord in Heaven, what the **** happened? I haven't visited this site in like a year, the layout's different, there's different regular members (sorta), THE ****ING SITE NAME IS DIFFERENT...

I'm gonna need some time to wrap my head around this.

...I'm having a kind of crisis right now. Merciful Lord in Heaven, what the **** happened? I haven't visited this site in like a year, the layout's different, there's different regular members (sorta), THE ****ING SITE NAME IS DIFFERENT...

I'm gonna need some time to wrap my head around this.

Like polishing a turd that was taken in 2003, the site re-branded in February of this year. (I love it really)

Maannnn, I've never even had speed issues with this site.

I'm better than I've ever been in my entire life, I think. A little bit too much free time though, really hoping I can get a summer job.

Back