HTC vive?

AceofSpades

Headcrab
Reaction score
I thought the HTC was pretty cool when I took a peak. But there was one thing that ruined everything....

"Thanks for the track motion controllers but how the hell are we suppose to play games like hl2 etc. when we can't even move. If I keep walking I'm going to smash my face into the wall."

Will this really be true or will there be a way to travel across the map alike to the razor hydra without unrealistic teleporting.

well if you've been paying attention, Valves previous games and the whole industry of previous games esp from years ago. DO NOT SUPPORT VR.

well if you've been paying attention, Valves previous games and the whole industry of previous games esp from years ago. DO NOT SUPPORT VR.
Strange how I played through Valve's official HL2 VR beta/testbuild on my Rift DK2 over a year ago then. I'm sure you're absolutely correct though.

Strange how I played through Valve's official HL2 VR beta/testbuild on my Rift DK2 over a year ago then. I'm sure you're absolutely correct though.

Like this!

Though perhaps he meant the game wasn't design with VR in mind and therefore shouldn't really be played over game that was built from the ground-up to be played in VR?

Back