Hulk

KiNG

Reaction score
Just saw hulk and i thought it was pretty good considering that it was based on a comic book series, the computer animation was incredable for the most part and not a badstory but the end got a lil wierd.
3 1/2 stars out of 4

:dozey:

I dont expect to much from the hulk. and I dont think I will go and see it.. maby I will download it and if it is good I wil buy it on DVD.

however I would love to have a figurine from the hulk or a 5 meter high and 2 meter whide statue in my room :p (doesnt fit ^_^ )

I downloaded it, I was extremely dissapointed.

Originally posted by SpuD
I downloaded it, I was extremely dissapointed.

:eek:

But....isnt that illegal?

I'l just wait for it to come out on TV i think, although i may be seeing it next week with my friend. Im not sure. Id like to see it simply because i used to like the comic and cartoon. (i was very young at the time)

My friend downloaded windows NT a while back. He meant to get Vice city and got really annoyed.

Just my little contribution there.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
My friend downloaded windows NT a while back. He meant to get Vice city and got really annoyed.

Just my little contribution there.

Ahh yes, those Kazaa renamers. Every download is a surprise.

Who cares, verified or not, it can still be a copy of work print.
Because it was an only one thing flying in internent past couple weeks.

Any movie will suck when you have to watch it on a little 17 inch monitor. Since the movie just opened and the DVD hasn't come out yet, that means bad picture quality on top of tiny screen and computer sound.

Hell, even LOTR:TT (high-res DVD rip) sucked for me when I watched it on my computer several months after seeing it in the theater. The difference is like night and day.

Im getting a new one of those, i wanted a 22 inch one but it would have cost £200 more!

Originally posted by chili pepper
Any movie will suck when you have to watch it on a little 17 inch monitor. Since the movie just opened and the DVD hasn't come out yet, that means bad picture quality on top of tiny screen and computer sound.

Hell, even LOTR:TT (high-res DVD rip) sucked for me when I watched it on my computer several months after seeing it in the theater. The difference is like night and day.

Moniters have a faster refresh rate than TV, so i would have though it would be a better picture quality. Obviously after watching it at the cinema it wont seem as good but meh.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Get a 19" monitor like me :thumbs:

You still have to put up with bad picture quality. Like I said, you won't be able to see the high-res version until the DVD comes out. The only version you can get on your computer is that of someone taping it inside the theater with a handheld video camera.

Obviously, the picture quality is going to be horrendous. A 19 inch monitor just magnifies the terrible picture. I'm not that desperate to save a few bucks. Buying a new monitor would cost 10 times as much as paying to see it in the theater. Defeats the purpose of the download don't you think?

SVCD DVD-rips is good enough for me..it should be out soon ;), and by the way watching movies on the computer suck..watch ém on ur DVD plyer (if u got one)

hulk was good, the begining was to long to get to the action, and the end was very weird.

hmm..i also have about 5 other movies that are in theatre right now and am also downloading T3..lol

of course in addition to the many games i have for free by downloading them..lol

Haha! you fool, I burn my Movies to Video Cds then watch em with my DVD player and my TV. Most of my movies are DVD quality, so i notice no difference when im watching except that i didnt pay anything and I dont have to wait till the movie is out!

ChiliPepper; all your information is completely wrong. Ive never downloaded a in-theater movie, and all mine are high quality DVD rips, I play em on my big screen TV and it looks just like a DVD, except it was free. Dumbass noob.

spud,

Are you stupid or what? What I said was you can't get the high-res version UNTIL it comes out on DVD. Meaning you have to WAIT a long time before you can see the current release in high-res. In the mean time, you'll be squinting to watch the grainy low-res version of The HULK on your tiny computer screen while everyone else is out enjoying it on the big screen. You get what you pay for (or don't pay for). Of course, some people are really cheap.

By the time high-res version is availabe for download, the movie will be out on DVD anyway and you can rent it legally for $3.99. Kind of defeats the purpose of going to the trouble of downloading and burning it. Not to mention you get no DVD extras.

Dumbass noob!

Just got back from watching it. Decent movie, but took too long for the story to develop. They could have sped up the process and cut about 20 minutes off the outrageously long running time. The visual effects were outstanding, they did a great job of making it look like Hulk was really tossing things around and busting up everything in his path.

ARgh, movie tickets are up to about $14.50 where I live. I have absolutly no guilt about going on Mirc and downloading a DVD quality screener before the movie hits theatres.

Chili, DVDs are routines release to critics prior or with release. Some of the rips are straight from these preview DVDs and are equal in quality to a DVD copy. My LOTR copies were excellent and they looked great on my friends 60" widescreen TV. They were captured from a screener DVD issued just prior to theatrical release. It allowed me to enjoy the movie until the extended DVDs were released 11 months later.

While many sad versions propigate through the net, if you know what to look for you can come across many top-quality encodes. VCDs are equivalent of VHS quality but SVCD (and XSVCD) are DVD quality. Also DivX is available but most people don't have setups that allow DivX to play on their regular TVs.

I've DL'd quite a few movies now, and yes some are indeed DVD rips that are DVD quality. These are the rarest of course, the vast majority do look like crap, many are done with camcorders.
The LOTR screeners are fantastic. On My 19" moitor they look great.
Last time I tried to get T3 I ended up with "Bowling for Colombine" by that retarded bastard Moore.

Originally posted by Remedy
ARgh, movie tickets are up to about $14.50 where I live. I have absolutly no guilt about going on Mirc and downloading a DVD quality screener before the movie hits theatres.

You cant be serious. $14.50!

Hulk was the worst ****lNG movie i have ever seen in my whole life. its terrible dont see it.

Back