Humble Indie Bundle #4

Space battles and Night Sky make me want but not enough to want to pay for more than the average.

As someone wisely said in another thread, "I think they're running out of games"

yeah reminds me of the Android sale. How can you have a sale like that and repeat the same apps for 10 cents a piece? Literally there are almost a million Android Apps out there. Same thing I'm pretty sure a struggling Indie Developer would love to get their game out there even for free and still they pick the same guys over and over again

As someone wisely said in another thread, "I think they're running out of games"

Really? This bundle has more games than any other I've seen. If they were running out, wouldn't they have saved a few games for another one later?

And I haven't played any of these games, so this is pretty nice.

Yeah, this bundle is great for me cause the only one I own is Super Meat Boy. Bit.Trip Runner and Cave Story + made this a purchase for me, and Shank and Space Battles were games that slightly interested me but never enough to warrant a new purchase.

Super meat boy looks like a ripoff of Jumper/Jumper 2 :/

Really? This bundle has more games than any other I've seen. If they were running out, wouldn't they have saved a few games for another one later?

And I haven't played any of these games, so this is pretty nice.

This. Great deal, can't wait to mess about with some of them :D

Bought this bundle as soon as I got the email that it was out.

Only game I owned previously was Gratuitous Space Battles and that was from the developer himself from back when it came out, now I have it on Steam too which is neat.

This is probably the best bundle I've seen. Totally worth the $5 I spent on it, and that's just for BitTrip and Cave Story alone.

If for nothing else, the soundtrack is quite possibly my favourite game soundtrack of all time (yes, even above Half Life).

The original Meat Boy was released in the same year as but before Jumper 2. So. Hell. I don't know. It's fun either way. And frustrating as hell.

Hell are you fools talking about, awesome bundle.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to playing these after exams.

Yeah I was sold when when I got the email saying they included the soundtracks to all the games. I love game soundtracks <3

Back