Hunted - Byzantium Tests

Stylo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Okay guys. This is a viral promo for a new film and it's pretty damn cool.

Do all the tests and if the same happens to you that happened to me, your mind will be well and truly f*cked.

Do eet. (Also, if it asks if you wanna connect via Fb or Reddit, you can continue anon without doing that)

http://byzantiumtests.com/

What the hell!

That's some Derren Brown shit. I think what I did at the end may have been a coincidence though, because I used to draw a lot of those...

Ok, this isn't as good as it seems, Sliver and I figured it out.

It simply inserts new images at the end that a similar to what you drew, and changes the reversed speech every time. The pictures it shows you, you never actually saw before.

Well, it is different each time, I know that much.

Plus, how would it insert the reversed audio? :)
Surely they couldn't have a speech program capable of saying what you drew based on a crappy drawing, right?

It told my friend to draw a family and she did.

The first time I drew a dinosaur, and the speech said "draw a monster", the second time I deliberately drew a robot (I knew I would draw this before I retook the test) and it said "draw a refridgerator". It must have a large bank of words, but that's how it's done.

Makes sense. I just drew a rather detailed penis and it told me my drawing was a deliberate attempt to subvert the test and challenge authority. Qualities valued in a Byzantium agent, hahaha! It obviously couldn't (or refused to) recognise what I'd drawn.

Webcam? Thanks asshole test. I don't have one.

Well I know I'm not. The world doesn't need to see that shit.

But really though, it said I needed one.
That'll be for the facial recognition test thing. I've never felt weirder being told to portray emotions by a series of images.

Did it change?
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything similar to what everyone in the thread is talking about. It was just 20 multiple choice abstract questions with pictures for answers. No drawing anything or audio. wtf?

You have to select 'continue' or something similar under the Facebook and other links to proceed.

It showed me a drawing of three people holding hands, said it was a family. What I drew was one dude stabbing the eye out of another dude with blood going everywhere. I dont think it worked for me.

Back