I can't get past Chamber 15.

Rogue Trooper

Hunter
Reaction score
I'm at the part where the energy ball shooter and the energy ball generator are side by side and you have to use the two angled plates at the far end to bounce the ball and I can't figure how to do it. Please help, I must have spent half a hour on this part.

based on memory...

once you get past that big bubble wall, you are lookign at the two angled walls...

thre shuold be a ball that comes over, hits the angled wall on the left, then hits the wall. Just put a start for the portal on the "wall" part, and put the exit on the adjacent wall...

This will make the ball hit off the right angled wall and that will get to the thingy

im hoping this is the right one :)

Note: When you see a wall with cracks, its usually a sign that a portal should be placed there....not always though

I blasted through the first several pretty easily, but I'm stuck at the very first part on 15. I keep falling just short. -_-

portal on wall and floor, build up speed, and BOOM

congrats, you almost beat it yourself :E

Heh, this was one of the two bits I got stuck on. Stupidly, I solved it by drawing a load of angles on a piece of paper and working out how I'd be able to get the ball to fire in the right direction. Futile. :D

Back