I can't set Reverse Mouse in CS

Mikademius

Reaction score
Yeah, CS 1.6 looks good, but it won't do me any good if I can't play with an inverse mouse. I go to options and set it, but when I press Apply it just unchecks the option and I cant get it to stay checked in any way. I have it set on Reverse in HL, HL(steam), and CS1.5 , but can't get it to work in 1.6. Please someone; HELP....

go to the cstrike folder and open the file config.cfg.

search for: "m_pitch = 0.0022".

change the value to "-0.0022".
set the file write protected.

play cstrike. it should work already.
if it changes ingame (map load) type in the console: "exec config" and there you go.

People actually play with the inverted mouse controls!?

im one of them.... ever since i got combat flight simulator ive used inverted mouse for everything but menus

So, we are puny wimps if we use normal controls? Even if we dominate in all aspects? Gah! Non-inverted dudes will rule!!! :afro: :afro: :flame: :flame: :devil: :devil: HAHA!

Well I am the self proclaimed best CS player in the world and I use..........................

Normal ;p

ritcH

OMG how can you go inverse? Does that mean up is actually down and right is left? That's just f*cked up.

Originally posted by GreaseMonkey
OMG how can you go inverse? Does that mean up is actually down and right is left? That's just f*cked up.

Hah! no, only up and down are reversed left and right remain the same. But it's odd that you'd rather play with these settings.

Jesus that is wierd i always thought to myself why the hell would anyone want to play like that, surely it makes it 10,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times harder

Back