ray_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
*Steve take a bite out of Nutrigrain bar*
*Camera does a wierd pan*
Huh?
Oh yeah! I FEEL GREAT!
*runs*
Steve: Larry, I'm quiting the forum and starting my own, and by the way I FEEL GREAT! Ommpphh!
Larry: Steve, you're a great guy with great skills, you're gonna do great... What the hell I'm comin' with ya'.
*walks away*
Steve: Hey! You're hot and I feel great, let's start a forum.
Babies: OK, but I want lots of members.
Steve: Me too. 500 of 'em. Ommmmmppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh!
Babies: Yeah! MEMBERS EVERYWHERE!
*walks around like he owns the place*
Hand Guy: Hey, what's up?
Steve: Me. I'm up and I feel great!
Hand Guy: You feel great?
Steve: Yeah, reeeeaaaallly great! *whispers* Go ahead and hack me.
*hand guy types in code and starts hacking*
*computer blows up!*
Hand Guy: You do feel great! I just shattered my monitor! OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH!
Larry: Steve, this is Bill. He owns these forums and has more members than god!
Bill: I am filthy rich, I'm always pale, and I have a great computer too, but my forums suck so I hate my life.
Steve: Bill, I am Steve. I'm marrying a girl just because of her looks and we're rushing right into makin' members!
Babies: MEMBERS!
Steve: I have no friends, because I just quit the forums and I don't care because I FEEL GREAT! YEAH!
Bill: YEAH! *pumps fist*
Larry and Hand Guy: YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
Babies: MEMBERS! MEMBERS!

I hope you like it. :) Wow, I need a life. :p

uhhh...yeah I bet that took you an hour to do :(

ray_MAN said:
No, it took ten minutes. You don't like it? ;( :(

I like it :) actualy I didnt read it :( I fell off my chair laughing

dude you should have come up with somethin original with forum members...good though

Haha. :LOL:

But I hope you're not proposing us forum members start making little forum members...

theneb said:
Dear God what have I started? ;)
lol the other day when i first saw it i was like this is the new big thing...dude wait..someone go to zazzle.com and make some t-shirts of them! seriously you can make the shirts for free and sell them for profit.

mchammer75040 said:
Use the mods they love having their asses kissed ;)

You know taking that litterally makes me feel rather queezy.

That part about making members sounds so wrong in so many ways, but the overall thing was quite funny.

Farrowlesparrow said:

That part about making members sounds so wrong in so many ways, but the overall thing was quite funny.

lol sorry but eh noone would be offended or left out if he just used you mods..you get where im going..?

holy mother of jake! turnpikefilms is in charge now, apparently.. i wonder how long these new avatars will last.

funny redux ray_MAN, but why did you call her "babies" instead of "girl" (or something)? i think i'm going to name my first child "babies".. that'd be humorous.

Lil' Timmy said:
holy mother of jake! turnpikefilms is in charge now, apparently.. i wonder how long these new avatars will last.

funny redux ray_MAN, but why did you call her "babies" instead of "girl" (or something)? i think i'm going to name my first child "babies".. that'd be humorous.

Well you can have babies, my kid'll be named hand.

theneb said:
Dear God what have I started? ;)

u have started the best thing since sliced bread!! :LOL:

so um.. yeah so if something goes wrong now.. we know who to hunt down :devil: :p :LOL:

Farrowlesparrow said:

Makeing memebers eh? How many female forum members are there? I mean, one would do but... 9 months? It would take a while... and plus, how do we decide who gets dibs on who?

OohhhHhhhHH YEAAAaaAAaaaAA OOOMMHHHPPppp

BABIES!!!1!!

Lil' Timmy said:

because she had no name, and she repeats Babies over and over again, so I called her Babies.

the guy who shatters his hand, had no name either so meh, Hand sounded like it would work at the time.
:)

Theneb you might have introduced us to IFG but I fostered it!
lol
no really IFG

Mr. Redundant said:
because she had no name, and she repeats Babies over and over again, so I called her Babies.

the guy who shatters his hand, had no name either so meh, Hand sounded like it would work at the time.
:)

Theneb you might have introduced us to IFG but I fostered it!
lol
no really IFG

so
he's our real culprit :dork: :LOL:

Redundant is forcing me to change avatars :( lol

lol everyone has it on their sig too :LOL:
tihs is totally getting out of hand someone do something! timmy...they havent gotten you yet...

*Badger take a bite out of Nutrigrain bar*
*Camera does a wierd pan*
Huh?
Oh yeah! I FEEL GREAT!
*runs*
Badger: Abom, I'm quiting the forum and starting my own, and by the way I FEEL GREAT! Ommpphh!
Abom: Badger, you're a great mod with great posts, you're gonna post great... What the hell I'm comin' with ya'.
*walks away*
Badger: Hey! You're hot and I feel great, let's start a forum.
Majestic: OK, but I want lots of members.
Badger: Me too. 500 of 'em. Ommmmmppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh!
Majestic: Yeah! MEMBERS EVERYWHERE!
Chris_D: Hey, what's up?
Badger: Me. I'm up and I feel great!
Chris_D: You feel great?
Badger: Yeah, reeeeaaaallly great! *whispers* Go ahead and hack me.
*hand guy types in code and starts hacking*
*computer blows up!*
Chris_D: You do feel great! I just shattered my monitor! OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH!
Abom: Badger, this is Munro. He owns these forums and has more members than god!
Munro: I am filthy rich, I'm always pale, and I have a great computer too, but my forums suck so I hate my life.
Badger: Munro, I'm Badger. I'm marrying a girl just because of her looks and we're rushing right into makin' members!
Majestic: MEMBERS!
Badger: I have no friends, because I just quit the forums, and I don't care because I FEEL GREAT! YEAH!
Munro: YEAH! *pumps fist*
Abom and Chris_D: YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
Majestic: MEMBERS! MEMBERS!

There you are version 2.0:)P). It has some minor fixes I just thought about and it included the mods.:) I am sorry I couldn't put more mod, but there were only 5 mods and the ones in there I just thought of. It doesn't mean I don't like you. :D

Now this is some Hilarious jokes.

Now what is the website of that advertise.
Could you reminde me again. :cheese:

turnpikefilms.com/spots/nutrigrain
I remembered that from the top of my head! WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks, dude.

I love tha part when he says OOOOOOOH YEAH I feel great. LOL it makes me :LOL: :LOL:

Back