I finally did it!!! WoWgasm

Vigilante

Reaction score
60.jpg

word

I just thought of something. If your life wasn't devoted to WoW, you would be the owner of your own software company. You'd be rich, you'd have a wife and three children, and you'd have a hot secretary that would give you head whenever you'd like.

But that's life, i suppose.

I didn't know WoW came out on the PS1.

That thing ain't giving me any orgasms.

It isn't very hard to get to 60...but quit now that youv got it because this is when the addiction starts.

Congratulations! You're playing a game that sucks, not just as an adjective (the game sucks), but also as a verb (sucks your life away)!!

Erestheux said:
Congratulations! You're playing a game that sucks, not just as an adjective (the game sucks), but also as a verb (sucks your life away)!!

God I love when you post.

i do believe his arms are slightly out of proportion with the rest of his body.

gh0st said:
i do believe his arms are slightly out of proportion with the rest of his body.

How would you know what is in proportion to his body or not, its a made up character.

DiSTuRbEd said:
How would you know what is in proportion to his body or not, its a made up character.
mmm yes and his torso is slightly smaller than it should be. although that may just be the hugeness of his arms. one wonders with the tight fitting nature of his armor where his penis has room to go. perhaps orcs dont have penises. this game is too unrealistic.

Ya'll are just jealous.

Just FYI...I don't play the game that much. I started that character in March of 05, and I just got him to 60. It's taken me 10 months.

Gratz. Still making my way to 60.

Don't listen to these anti-WoW pussywillows.

46/troll/hunter on Skullcrusher.

Last I logged on I was rested for 3 levels because of the winter holidays. :) I've already got my expansion character planned out though. A Blood Elf Warlock called "Ziggy".

I got to level 872 with my warlock-hunter on skullcrusher rolf f33r me!!!1!2212112fiftyeight
PS- I did it all within 2 hours. skillz

xlucidx said:
I got to level 872 with my warlock-hunter on skullcrusher rolf f33r me!!!1!2212112fiftyeight

I think you are lying.

xlucidx said:

psh that's nothing, my level 943 priest totally pwned molten core AND black wings BY HIMSELF in 1 hour. Beat that bish.

DeusExMachinia said:
psh that's nothing, my level 943 priest totally pwned molten core AND black wings BY HIMSELF in 1 hour. Beat that bish.
HAX!!!!1
OMFG /votekick

Absinthe said:
46/troll/hunter on Skullcrusher.

Last I logged on I was rested for 3 levels because of the winter holidays. :) I've already got my expansion character planned out though. A Blood Elf Warlock called "Ziggy".

Unfortunately you can only have a max of 1.5 bars of rest =(

StardogChampion said:
This officially makes you a geek.

pfft, what am I?

warrior.jpg

rogue.jpg

Warrior is Rank 9 Knight-Champion, maybe Rank 10 Lieutenant Commander after this week!

"ROFLERS IF I DANCE NAKED IN FRONTS OF RUSSIAN CHICKS FOR LONG ENOUGH ILL RAISE MY CYBER SECKS ABILITIES TO LVL 20!!!"

But seriously, WoW is a joke. I even got bored with the 14 day trial, hell my friend got to lvl 60 and he said that was a struggle for the amount of boredom it caused him...

How can people say this when so many people are subscribed?

Sure you can have your opinions, but don't doubt people's love for this game. Don't ignore facts.

DeusExMachinia said:
God I love when you post.
I smell sarcasm! Yum yum. :D

I hate WoW because it ruined my roomate's life and made him drop out of college. :p

WoW does get bored, hell I tried quitting, it's just so goddamned addictive!
(Lvl 46 Night Elf priest, Ajzol-Nerub)

SimonomiS said:
Popularity does not equal good.

Crazy Frog anyone?

I think you really shouldnt compare those 2, that frog was on TV all day and stuff^^

but WoW people simply choose to buy and play, yes it gets boring sometimes.
like right now Im farming gold so I can finally buy some new armor and weapons at the AH, thats boring -_-

Vigilante said:
Unfortunately you can only have a max of 1.5 bars of rest =(

Certainly wasn't the case with me. O_O

Probably seemed like 3 levels because I'd play every once in a while and then my rest state would replenish.

Absinthe said:
Certainly wasn't the case with me. O_O

Probably seemed like 3 levels because I'd play every once in a while and then my rest state would replenish.
Ditto.

Kare Bear said:
Why does the armour look so crap in wow?

It normally doesn't, that's weirdly crap looking armour.

Back