I hate everyone at the Prince of Persia forums! (A long satirical article by me.)

Reaction score
Facts:
-This thread is a rant similar to my 'Stupid assholes invaded my bus stop' thread.
-This is a long read.
Note:
I am aware that this thread may be in the wrong forum, and should be in General Gaming but moderators, hear me out. This doesn't have much to do with video games and I think it should be in General off-topic, feel free to move this into the proper place if you have to.
At least you moderators have some respect.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=400102&f=861108132&m=731000717

Stupid wussies and morons everywhere.
At least I can say that here. I like Ubisoft and I like the idea of them elevating the game theme to a more mature theme. People there are starting to bitch about the Prince's attitude and his fighting methods.
" Boo hoo! I am a wussy, the Prince decapitated someone!"
I say, screw you. I think that a lot of people can agree that we can substitute a good storyline with tons of violent and pointless gameplay. These people put petitions and polls and think they can change the game. Ubisoft has stated that they won't take ideas from fans stating that it is a legal issue. The only reason they have more bosses isn't because some fan suggested it, Ubisoft was great enough to admit that the lack of bosses was a flaw.
Now, you may have noticed I posted up a link. People have posted numerous threads of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within previews that was already posted by the only person that doesn't piss me off: Zapages, the forum moderator (1 out of 2 moderators). The jerks who post those old previews usually have their thread follow this formula :
"Here's a new preview from (insert name of game site) and it has some cool stuff in it!"
Then it is followed by: "I apologize if this has been posted before."
Those lazy idiots wouldn't have to apologize and feel like crap if they just searched. I decided to post up a thread about this and the other moderator (BFG 11K, a.k.a Big f***ing grinch 11K) locks my thread and says that my thread was unnecessary. My thread was unnecessary? This coming from a moderator who's job is to maintain the forum peace and prevent spam, useless threads and repetition? I was 100% sure that my thread wasn't repetitive because I actually looked around to make sure that my thread wasn't repeating a sticky note. I've also noticed that he (BFG 11K) doesn't even close repetitive threads are bother in posting in them and tell the thread starter that he sucks ass for posting old news ( not that he should, but I would).
Good job dumbass.
I didn't even swear in that thread, they should've considered making my thread a sticky or their own thread. Those wussies would pay more attention to the moderators, rather than me. They don't even care about saving the forum's bandwidth so they let the morons, who don't have the little muscles in their arms to use the 'Find' option, make a repetitve thread. Noticed how I made the word repetitive here, bold. I believe I said it a lot of times now.
Another thing that pissed me off was that they put a petition to change the Prince's voice.
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=400102&f=861108132&m=967000417
Those morons think they can change the game? As I already mentioned, it won't happen because Ubisoft is smart enough to now take suggestions from idiots who will ruin their game.

posted Wed September 08 2004 11:07 PM
Asshole...err... I mean anonymous said:
Poll Question:
Greetings all PoP fans. I would like to bring to attention the change in voice acting, as wittnessed by the short video posted at IGN.
When I fist heard it, I laughed. They couldn't be serious. What was happening?

When I watched it again, I realised that they had changed the Prince's accent to an American one, even though he is Persian. Also, he has appraently lost the abilitly to think up a witty/ clever come back.

First, the accent. I find it appaling for them to hire an American to act out the role of a middle eastern man, given the current political stautus of the world. Are all leading characters in games to have American voices, no matter what their supposed nationality is? Also, the American accent is not logical for the time period.

Has his IQ decreased? Has he lost his way with words? Or is "You *****" the best thing Ubi could come up with? Surely it would be far more entertaining and memorable if he said something clever.

If you agree with me and think that they should re-do the voice acting, please say so and make yourself heard. If not, then please do give your reasons!

Thanks for your time.
First of all, this anonymous moron (who won't remain anonymous because his name is displayed in the link) claims that he doesn't like the 'American' accent. Where was this bitching when the predecessor game, (The Sands of Time) had the Prince speaking with a British language? It doesn't matter what accent he has, and also noticed that he says, " even though I am retarded".
Opps, here's the real quote, "even though he is Persian."
Even though he is Persian? Are you saying an American accent isn't suitable for a Persian Prince? Screw you! A British accent isn't even suitable for a Persian Prince! Why? Because he is Persian! Now, the next part of his bitching consists of the fact, that the Prince has lost his I.Q. because he hasn't said a clever comeback or anything. When he say that video, he didn't realize that was watching a video! That's right, he's not playing the game, he doesn't even know if the Prince will never make a clever comeback in the game. His only reference is the Prince saying, " You bitch!". First of all, you should know the storyline. The Prince hasn't slept in a long time, he's always on the run and always training. He had lost his good friend. There. The Prince doesn't need to make a clever comeback or phrase because he is more mature and doesn't need to be a sissy who is afraid of swearing (unlike the thread starter in that forum). The Prince's attitude has also changed, swearing is cool, and a great way to express yourself, especially when you have became an insomniac and lost your friend. The Prince hasn't lost his I.Q. because he knows that swearing is great. If he had lost his I.Q. he would fail to realize that, he would swear in a more different and moronic manner. The majority of votes claim that Ubisoft should redo the voice.
Stupid dumbass suckers!
Ubisoft won't take that suggestion so stop wasting bandwidth and forum space.
This next thread made me feel like a true, great Maddox rip-off.
I couldn't find the thread, but that's probably because I schooled the thread starter and he probably had to have some moderator delete the entire discussion. He was bitching about the new female character in the game named Shadee. Shadee would probably remind most people of Rachel from Ninja Gaiden. Shadee however, has an outfit that defies the law of gravity. Fortunetly, she can fight and take care of herself, unlike that stupid bitch in the Sands of Time who always needed you to protect and ruined your strategy and plans. This guy complained about her and even said that she wasn't attractive. What the hell/****! Why does she need to be attractive? And then at the end, he said that he was stating a problem with the game that would bring the quality of the game down. Wow, what makes you so great? Nothing.
You make it sound like fact when it really isn't.
This is why the official Prince of Persia forums suck and Ubisoft rules and is making a good choice by moving the game in a more mature direction.
Wowee! I already sound like a Maddox rip-off! I can be the 3rd greatest person in the Universe! 2nd place is already taken by Ninja Pirate (Thilo). I can be the rip-off's rip-off. I would be the first!
I love this place because I the moderators that don't piss me off and the fact I can say more things here, un-like that Nazi chatroom a.k.a Prince of Persia: Warrior Within forums.
You moderators are the best.

Prince of Persia sucks ass. Why waste your time on that meaningless game.

Woo, that's alot of hate in one post. :D
Just because someone or something is annoying you, doesn't mean you have to write an A4 page about how much it sucks.. (Just my 2 cents)

Anyhow, yeah the quality of moderators vary alot between forums, I'm going to do my best not turning this post into a big asskissing thing but I hope most people agree with me with me when I say that this forum has top notch people in the staff.

Shadowlands5325, Prince of Persia kick ass.
And CrazyHarij, yes, the moderators here do rock.
With this post, I have expressed myself and I hope to warn people of the bull-shit at those forums.

CrazyHarij said:
Woo, that's alot of hate in one post. :D
Just because someone or something is annoying you, doesn't mean you have to write an A4 page about how much it sucks.. (Just my 2 cents)

Just get over it I say. And he is being an asshole about it. If there not going to change it why complain? Yeah they annoy you but you will live but seeing your rant like a monkey makes my day enjoyable so go on. I really want to see if you can come up with something new than rant repetitively like the little chimp you are.

Than again I am just pushing your buttons.

Therefore, you are more of a chimp!
:D

Edit: Just read my first post. If you're not going to post something constructive, don't post here.
I'm sure the length of the post isn't as long as those Half-Life 2 previews you read. It's shorter.

Shadowlands5325 said:
Just get over it I say. And he is being an asshole about it. If there not going to change it why complain? Yeah they annoy you but you will live but seeing your rant like a monkey makes my day enjoyable so go on. I really want to see if you can come up with something new than rant repetitively like the little chimp you are.

Than again I am just pushing your buttons.

Could you come with one single proof that our friend here is in fact a chimp? It'd be interesting, I have never seen a chimp with that amount of IQ and capable of writing on internet forums. :)

Why do you want people to write offensive things? Why do you want war?
Isn't peace a far more beatiful goal?

Of course, I believe this is not the true you speaking, it is just bad aspects of your personality (which every human being has), so I'm going to take that in mind when reading your posts. You can overcome these aspects and the result will be far more satisfying than seeing a bunch of easily angered people on the internet flaming eachother.

Tredoslop said:
Shadowlands5325, Prince of Persia kick ass.
And CrazyHarij, yes, the moderators here do rock.
With this post, I have expressed myself and I hope to warn people of the bull-shit at those forums.

I do believe it sucked. The combat system suck. It did have its drawbacks. The storyline is crap. I hated it.

Wow, some criticism. You don't even have anything supporting your thoughts. I will push your buttons like the monkey I am. Monkeys are only good for that! Shadowlands5325 is a monkey and will be known as the forum Monkey!

Tredoslop said:
Wow, some criticism. You don't even have anything supporting your thoughts. I will push your buttons like the monkey I am. Monkeys are only good for that! Shadowlands5325 is a monkey and will be known as the forum Monkey!

Why do I have to support thoughts when I played it. I have gave you enough reason why I don't like it. I do not feel I have to make a report about something and so meaningless. Just take it as a short summary.

And for the chimp comment I would consider myself a donkey. Donkey meaning ass if you know your vocabulary.

Tredoslop said:
The Prince's attitude has also changed, swearing is cool, and a great way to express yourself, especially when you have became an insomniac and lost your friend. The Prince hasn't lost his I.Q. because he knows that swearing is great. If he had lost his I.Q. he would fail to realize that, he would swear in a more different and moronic manner. The majority of votes claim that Ubisoft should redo the voice.

Lol, thanks for the laugh man, I needed that :cheers:

Farrowlesparrow said:
shadowlands enough with the insults. People are already complaining.

Okay okay I will move on but not apologetic for the statements I have made.

Shadowlands5325 said:
I am just being an asshole.
No, to me you are not an asshole. :)
Why want peace? Peace is another form cowardly way of hippies to live there life. And who wants to be a hippy. War is what the human race is about and so it shall be done.

The human race may revolve quite alot about war, but that doesn't mean a human individual is about war and battle. Remember,
a crowd is never smarter than it's stupidest member. A chain is never stronger than it's weakest link.
We're born carnivores but that does not mean we grow up to be carnivores.

As for peace, would you prefer having your family shot down by an opposing army, having to watch dear friends in bloody pieces only because a man tricked a bunch of other men to following him into death to put fear in another society and get their will done?
Would you kill a fellow man with your bare hands for a reason most people wouldn't lift a finger for?

I'm not only talking about international peace, that is something that can never be achieved.
I'm talking about individual peace, which can easily be achieved by not listening to aggressive thoughts.

You know why you smile when people get angry and things get violent? You know why you get excited by war movies?

When you were a caveman, that guaranteed your survival. Killing gave you adrenaline, you felt good about killing and fighting for the sole fact of survival.

In time you will see I have no respect towards anybody. Except myself. I consider myself better than the rest. Just the way I was brought up. I will crictize lot's of people opinions and values just to piss them off. Its fun in a way. And when I say this I am not doing it on purpose but its truly the person I am. No I am like this in real life in social matters but its fun to push peoples buttons.

Of course you consider yourself better than the rest, everyone does that. That is another feature that guaranteed the individuals survival a long time ago. :)

This is not the true you. The true you has this part of his personality, just as I do. A part of me wants to piss everyone off, watch people cry and fight, a part of me wants to rage everyone I see.
Everyone has that part, but some choose not to listen to that part but to gain respect by showing their true side and showing good parts of their personality.

You are a man wanting his share of fun for the night by watching some action.
You are not a man who feeds off peoples anger.

I'd love to see you posting things that come from the true you, not a primitive part of your personality just to ensure you'd kill an animal back in the ol' days. :)

No, to me you are not an asshole.

I don't care. As I said before in a previous post I don't care if you love me or hate me. I just won't care about you.

The human race may revolve quite alot about war, but that doesn't mean a human individual is about war and battle. Remember,

Yes I do believe the human race does have other values than war. We love hate cheerish care and all the other good qualities of human beings but there is also the bad jealousy adultry deceitful and so on. But you took my words intill a whole new level by saying this. I QUOTE after you

As for peace, would you prefer having your family shot down by an opposing army, having to watch dear friends in bloody pieces only because a man tricked a bunch of other men to following him into death to put fear in another society and get their will done?

I never mention full bloody shotdown of mass killings and genocide. I just came here to push peoples buttons. But seeing how you guys don't like this I will try to move on.

I'm not only talking about international peace, that is something that can never be achieved.

Very obvious For every mans freedom fighter is another mans terriost.

I'm talking about individual peace, which can easily be achieved by not listening to aggressive thoughts.

I do as I please But Not to sound like a broken record I am leaving

Back