I have a car! GET OFF THE MOTHER****ING ROADS!

Reginald

Reaction score
Yeah. That's right bitches. I am out on the roads and dangerous.

carro3.jpg

*revs*

*runs you all over*

That's it! I've had it with this mother****ing Reginald on these mother****ing roads!

Oh noes, a rover!!! :D

Only joking, I nearly bought one of those before I got my Vectra :D

Nice ride :)

'Drivers are rude,
Such attitudes,
But when i show my piece-,
Complaints cease, Something's odd,
I feel like I'm God,
You stupid dumb-shit god-damn mother****er'

I think we should have a UK HL2.net cruise :) Could make a cool community video ... like ... I don't know.

It's a sweet ride anyway, what's under the bonnet? I'll race you :p

Haha, there's nothing like the feeling on the first day of having your own car and being able to drive wherever you want by yourself.

Congrats. Make me jealous why dontcha. >__>

"We've just gotta stay off the roads!"
"Its no use. Nowhere is safe."
*Reginald smashes through wall*

It's a Rover 25 "Turbo" (whatever that's supposed to mean)
1.9 litre engine
Diesel
It makes sexy noises. :E

You're first car is a turbo? Pah! You're supposed to start off with a crappy car, then move up to the good ones :p

You're first car is a turbo? Pah! You're supposed to start off with a crappy car, then move up to the good ones :p

Don't anger me. :p You won't like the underside of my car when I'm angry. :flame:

:E

Not sure. I don't know much about the inside of a car. How do I find out?

Not sure. I don't know much about the inside of a car. How do I find out?

You can always go get it Dyno tested...check around..if you have a race shop they can tell you.

or go to google, and look for your car and the specs. might have it there.

"145.00 BHP (106.7 KW) @ 6000.00 RPM"

Take from that what you will. :x

It's a 1.9 Turbo Diesel, the Diesel part makes all the difference :p

Still, not a bad first car at all. Now, let's organise a HL2.net meet-up so I can race you all.

make sure you drive on the right side of the road.....wait i mean your right....which is my left.....which would be the right side to drive on

real men ride motorcycles cuz you can die in one

I was just joking

I will like to hav a car,or a cool bike

I Wanna Big Truck Or A Motorcycle

Vroom Vroom

Driving by yourself for the first time just feels weird.
Yup it does, weird and also exciting, in a scary way. I filmed my first time out in the car (my old folks car, didnt have my own back then) on my own, because I was showing off my sat nav. Stupid me :D

Wonder if I can find the clip...

...Actually i'd better not put it online, it's highly illegal :LOL:

My first car (That i bought myself, not that i've driven) is a mazda mx6 ls. 164 hp v6. 9 days after i bought it some guy in a truck decided to run a stop sign and slam into my drivers side.

IF I drove right now, oh god I'd put a car in a ditch right now.

<-----sortakindadrunk.

Oh noes, a rover!!! :D

Only joking, I nearly bought one of those before I got my Vectra :D
Doesn't everybody and their grandmothers in the UK own a Vectra?

Apparently the new Vectra VXR(?) is really freaking fast in a straight line... but takes corners with more understeer than an elephant on a tricycle making a left turn...

edit: according to Top Gear
edit: which happens to be my favorite car show

Yeah the Vectra VXR should never have happened imo, the front wheels just cant take that much power and still steer properly. I don't think the vectra is that popular ... I just got it as a first car because it was cheap (£1k), nippy and has all the luxuries of a new car. Second car will be something on the rare side, a Mazda MX3.

As someone said earlier, first cars are supposed to be cheap :p

There are tons of mx3's (precidia) where I live. Never driven one, but they dont look too bad. Was thinking of either getting an mx3 or an mx6, decided on the latter.

Back