I have found out something interesting in DOTA 2

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
Namely,the recepie icon in dota2 is actually the Combine logo from HL.
GeliB.jpg

I wonder,what are the gibberish alongside the icon.Might be info on HL?
Wadda ya think?
If it is,it will be the best troll from valve we have ever experienced :D

The inclusion of the Combine logo on the recipe is just one of those playful things game developers like to do, it means nothing. This is really old, to be honest.

Also worth noting is that recipes in Dota 2 are designed to be "combined" with other items to create new ones, very similarly to how the Combine attach technology with living organisms to create something new.

The creep spawners also look like TF2 teleporters.

It's called an Easter Egg. So at least this thread is timed appropriately even if it's old news.

It's called an Easter Egg. So at least this thread is timed appropriately even if it's old news.
Timed appropriately? Meaning what? That the recipe got an in-game model last week? Surely not?

For someone who posts news, you're not really in tune with the calendar.
I was actually asking because of the recent Twitter bullshit which exploded a few days ago, since I've noticed a lot of people on YouTube haven't heard the news that it was all a massive troll. What were you referencing?

Saying that a thread about easter eggs created on Easter Day is well timed is obscure?

Saying that a thread about easter eggs created on Easter Day is well timed is obscure?
Ah, I missed the post that mentioned it was an Easter Egg. I thought it was referencing something else entirely, which was obscure.

You quoted a post that mentioned it was an Easter Egg... :p
Ah, I missed the post where I quoted the post that I missed it was an Easter Egg.

Seriously though, I just didn't make the connection since Easter isn't really any different for me.

Back