I hope Valve fixes the AIM BOT.

Oh noes. An aimbot in TF2 isn't really going to be any good on any map other then 2fort.

Oh noez Valve cant fix aimbot...

That's almost as gay as Jonny McGovern.
I hope they can only use this bullshit on the non-VAC servers.

In my opinion, TF2 is one of the easiest multiplayer games out there. It's sad that people need to cheat.

I checked out that website just to take a look around and by the looks of it you have to pay for the cheats.

Every online game has some available hacks about, it's really not something to be suprised about (especially a game as popular as TF2).

I laughed at how lame it is though, I mean I can't understand why anyone would enjoy that.

All suck, from using an aimbot in TF2 to the soundtrack to the almost full minute of 'credits'.

I hope they can only use this bullshit on the non-VAC servers.[/QUOTE]

They can be used of VAC servers, I know first hand after being on the recieving end, with the guy openly admitting he was using an Aim Bot. He enjoyed it because he ended up top of the leader board. The really annoying thing was that his hack alerted him anytime a spy is near him so you can't stab em.

This just shows the problem with many TF2 players- they're playing for kills, not to win. Playing like it's Counter Strike or something. It annoys me.

Wallhacking's alive and well in TF2 too. I played against my first wallhacker (that I know of) last night. It was on a very small map. Basically a large room with spawns on either side. Just a place to dick around. Anyways, he was trying to claim he wasn't using a hack program, yet when he was right up against my spawn door, his bazooka was following my every move.:LOL: I found it more humorous than anything, because we were just playing around on a map in progress.

This just shows the problem with many TF2 players- they're playing for kills, not to win. Playing like it's Counter Strike or something. It annoys me.
Yeah - even with all the kills he was getting, the other team was still winning. :p

Yeah - even with all the kills he was getting, the other team was still winning. :p

Exactly. Actually, it happens most on 2fort. Snipers and Soldiers and stuff just whore their trade, and stop the whole game.

I was playing with some guy using this last night. It's pretty devastating, but painfully obvious.

They can be reported for a VAC ban though, right?

Nope. Too easy to set someone up for cheating. What Valve will do (hopefully soon) is find a way for VAC to detect the cheat running through someone's online Steam account, then they wait to get a good number of steam accounts running that version of the aimbot. Then without warning they ban all the steam accounts in violation (along with all games purchased via Steam) then they will come crying the VAC forums saying they never cheated but then admit later they did "once". Quite funny actually.

Sorry to derail, but here is +1 to the arguments of why pc gaming is getting owned by consoles

utube comment:
This will be the final blow for PC gaming.

Thanks for your efforts.

Consoles 4 lyfe, as it were.

Ah AA Valve seem to have a major problem smacking the guy who makes this shit around. For those unaware AA is a subscription based service you pay however much for access to the cheats for such a period of time. But it gets even better said cheats are only usable on the one system you use via means of hardware locking i.e. Change a major system component and you have to cash out again for the cheats. Business wise it's incredibly smart, cheater wise it means idiots who do cheat are forking out a lot of money.

Wallhacking's alive and well in TF2 too. I played against my first wallhacker (that I know of) last night. It was on a very small map. Basically a large room with spawns on either side. Just a place to dick around. Anyways, he was trying to claim he wasn't using a hack program, yet when he was right up against my spawn door, his bazooka was following my every move.:LOL: I found it more humorous than anything, because we were just playing around on a map in progress.

Wallhacking is perfectly legal with texture hacks. Servers need to set sv_pure 1.

Sorry to derail, but here is +1 to the arguments of why pc gaming is getting owned by consoles

utube comment:

Pfft yeah right cheaters are not that large of a problem.

Nope. Too easy to set someone up for cheating. What Valve will do (hopefully soon) is find a way for VAC to detect the cheat running through someone's online Steam account, then they wait to get a good number of steam accounts running that version of the aimbot. Then without warning they ban all the steam accounts in violation (along with all games purchased via Steam) then they will come crying the VAC forums saying they never cheated but then admit later they did "once". Quite funny actually.

VAC already delay bans to catch as many people as possible. Also it only stops you playing online in VAC servers.

That looked awesome, though I do not endorse cheating. TF2 is easy and doesn't require something to help you to win.

That looked awesome, though I do not endorse cheating. TF2 is easy and doesn't require something to help you to win.

It doesn't matter how easy or hard a game is for these people.

Back