i love you, vgcats

What about them?
They invariably have far better storylines than CAD - not difficult - and some of them update just as often.

I just - CAD's storyline kept you going? And no other webcomic was so compulsive? It's like someone telling me 300 is the pinacle of narrative subtlety. Only at least 300 was hilariously fascist.

They invariably have far better storylines than CAD - not difficult - and some of them update just as often.

I just - CAD's storyline kept you going? And no other webcomic was so compulsive? It's like someone telling me 300 is the pinacle of narrative subtlety. Only at least 300 was hilariously fascist.

Well I never claimed to have read them all, you know.

Lmao! I thought the alternative ending would be how it ended first :p

You can always count on vg cats to take obvious jokes that everybody already thought of on their own, and portray it with the (off-putting) gusto of 1000 unrealistic anime expressions.

Wow, what a thread full of opinions. (or short rants)

Ahem, the first one wasn't that great, although it was still kinda funny. The second one was a lot better.

I haven't seen VGcats in a long time.

Ok, I admit it. That flash/shockwave he did was pretty cool. Funniest thing I've seen him do in years.

And yet, Penny Arcade is better.

20071228.jpg

**** Absath's blogging. CAD is pretty shit, too, but it's sometimes worth a look. It rips off PA pretty regularly, though.

Soundtrack and writing, no. Fails at both. Best new game mechanic? I'll give it that.

*shoops a trophy*

I can agree that they might not be the best but fails is an incredible falsehood, insubordination in the highest degree.

BAD Cheomesh!

Soundtrack and writing, no. Fails at both. Best new game mechanic? I'll give it that.

*shoops a trophy*

Perhaps you did not read the name of the award show? They are right. It's an award.

Back