I met Glenn and Nick on saturday

It was great, we ate Mac n' Cheese, got depressed over Bullfrog and Lionhead closing, struggled to spell riomhaire's name, and stood in a line for over an hour!

R-I-M-F-I-R-E

see it's easy
Yeah I tried that get-out clause but when the real guy is standing in front of you he takes no shit and makes you keep trying until you get it right.

After a while we defaulted to just grunting and pointing. Unfortunately for you @ríomhaire we bumped into Sulkdodds not long after but complete co-incidence he was castigating some VR developers under the demands of the Telegraph (may not be true).

Anyway you should come to EGX (Real one!) in Sept or Oct whenever it is to try the Vive Pre-Post Mk2 Crystal Cove Deluxe Business Edition

Glenn I am pretty disappointed in you. I've been to London about 6 times in the past 5 years and we've still never met for a pint. For shame!

Glenn I am pretty disappointed in you. I've been to London about 6 times in the past 5 years and we've still never met for a pint. For shame!
I've been in North Carolina 6 times and you've never met up with me either! Well the truth is I've been living in Canada, Sweden and Australia for the past 4 years pretty much, when I got back I've moved to the midlands so I'm only in London for fleeting events or family occasions. Give me some warning on Facebook and we'll do it for sure, I'm not planning on extended time overseas anytime soon!

Back