I quit on Computers

X

xXSMGXx

Thats it, from this day on i wont sit on my PC 24/7 im fu***ng tired of computers and my parents are bitching at me everyday. Im sick of it. Right now im 16 and i look like shit, i used to weight lift last summer and i was in pretty good shape but from this day i will spend maximum 2 hours on computer, just for music and etc, maybe HL2..lol

I dont have a life , i look out from my window and see people having fun in the summer and im sitting here in front of this f****ed white box, pathetic, what have i become.

Thats it i am getting my drivers license soon and im gona go pick up some chicks with my old friends...bye bye nerdish life style

Ya and by the way.. TheNerdGuy on this forum BLOWS, i bet i can break his bones with a stick, period.

attention_whore2.jpg

:p

nah I know what you mean...go for it!

I need to exactly that, but I cant resist the power of a PC :LOL:, especially HL2 :D

Originally posted by xXSMGXx
Thats it, from this day on i wont sit on my PC 24/7 im fu***ng tired of computers and my parents are bitching at me everyday. Im sick of it. Right now im 16 and i look like shit, i used to weight lift last summer and i was in pretty good shape but from this day i will spend maximum 2 hours on computer, just for music and etc, maybe HL2..lol

I dont have a life , i look out from my window and see people having fun in the summer and im sitting here in front of this f****ed white box, pathetic, what have i become.

Thats it i am getting my drivers license soon and im gona go pick up some chicks with my old friends...bye bye nerdish life style

Ya and by the way.. TheNerdGuy on this forum BLOWS, i bet i can break his bones with a stick, period.

Is that a challenge? Well listen here you little twerp. just because you think that your life is wasting away does not mean mine is. I get payed to work on computers and at least im not freeloading off my parents!
As far as thinking that you could beat me go ahead! just a bit of a warning though i have 5 brothers. The last time someone cornered my little bro and beat him up all of us hunted down the terd and he diddnt make it very far. we tend to watch out for each other so if you beat me up the 1st time you sure wont the second time!
Beside why did you say that i blow? I never did anything to you. So if you really want to fight bring it on! If not then shut the heck up!

I tried that .. oh like 100 times since I was 16. Doesn't work. If you're gona go try to "act cool" that will only undescore the fact that you're a nerd trying to act cool.

It is always better to be yourself, and look for gradual, long-term change, not throwing your PC out the window just because you feel depressed one day. At the same time keep yourself in balance (i.e. avoid obesity, smoking, drugs, etc) cause that will f*ck you up long-term as well.

Just my 2c

Yeah I`ve feeling a bit like that to...good thing is that Im leaving saturday. I`ll be away for about 2 weeks, then Im gonna do some work and stuff. and then it will only be school and HL2!:cheese: :bounce: :cheese:

Being yourself is great. But that doesnt mean spedning all your time infront of a computer is good for you. I used to spend all my waking hours on the computer and it was depressing because i had like 2 friends in the real world. I cut down and took up skating and now i feel a lot better. its not healthy stayin inside all the time and lack of exercise actually leads you into depression. andyway this post is rushed because im in acomputing lesson right now.

I feel the same things too.. ´The first thing when i wake up is " sitting by the PC, not going out " im white like a friggin snowball :!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOOODY PC!

even my white skin should get some sunshine... but it's rainy here :(

Back