i saw him Twice but who is he ?

ulukai

Reaction score
Yeah that s right i saw i'm twice but since HL1 everybody still wondering who he is ?

i saw the gman when you fall in a kinf of container where there are inside a alien slave with a human looking the tv, gman is in the tv and the alien slave turn off the tv !!!

And the second time i saw him in the canal then he walk inside a little red house !!!

the tv one could be possible, i looked but not clearly, but i dont think so about canal, i was lookin out foe stuff then

I saw him for the first time on one of the canal locks. The one right after you beat DA CHOPPA.

the gman IS in the canel bit ;)

i took a pic of it...here is the pic...

hehe i found him

(yes i found him but to be honest i knew he was going to be there cause of PCZONE showed it as well.)

I saw him 2 or 3 others time on the canal, and one other time in the eli vance lab when you go down with the elevator .

hilly said:
kingbadger: This is for you

http://www.nismo.me.uk/images/d1_canals_060003.jpg

that is the Gman, going inside the red house as previously posted

Cool, I did see him there, but I just thought it was a resistance member. When I went into the house there was a body so I figured that he got killed when the headcrab transport thing crashed there.

I also saw him where you shoot down the chopper in the lake...didn't get a screen shot though...

Back