Icy roads

It's never gotten that bad where I live, but driving on ice isn't fun at all; there's nothing you can do.

Lol initially i thought this was during a war/fighting as i thought there were gun shots at the start.

Anyway, its a prime example of why the UK gets grit on the roads. I lol'd when that silver car near the end just drove into the back of the one reversing.

I can't help but laugh at the poor fools trying to drive on that..

My favorite part is watching how people lock up the brakes AND turn the wheel...they have no idea how to handle a car.

So don't you guys have winter tires or something :p

it's hardly practicle to make "winter" tires for every single vehicle out there nor feasible...besides, what good's a rubber tire going to do on ice?

y do people even TRY to drive....retards...

Hehe, the humiliation of the dude watching all of this, getting in his car thinking, 'those retards can't drive for shite', and then gracefully sliding into a parked car

it's hardly practicle to make "winter" tires for every single vehicle out there nor feasible...besides, what good's a rubber tire going to do on ice?

There's a law here that says that all vehicles must have winter tires if there're "slippery road conditions". It's saving a lot of lives.

what do you mean, "make "winter" tires for every single vehicle out there nor feasible"? You do realize, with the exception of very specific vehicles, no tires are made specifically for a vehicle. They're like shoes...you make them in sizes and find the one that fits you. I don't go to the tire store and buy Audi S6 tires, I go buy 225/50/16 size tires.

With the proper winter traction tires, driving in icy conditions is quite feasible. Studded tires will do wonders, or even better I just got some of the new studless tires with a newly developed soft rubber compound that is amazing on ice and snow.

Oh, and everyone should have a subaru outback for winter driving. I love mine. :)

I didn't realize this happened in Portland, OR. I was just there a bit ago.

I still dont get why the first person kept flooring it. Wouldnt you realize that you have no ****ing control?

what do you mean, "make "winter" tires for every single vehicle out there nor feasible"? You do realize, with the exception of very specific vehicles, no tires are made specifically for a vehicle. They're like shoes...you make them in sizes and find the one that fits you. I don't go to the tire store and buy Audi S6 tires, I go buy 225/50/16 size tires.

you're right...i didn't think that one through. I do hope you understand what I meant about it being difficult for people to purchase tires, have them put on, then taken back off again if they want their highway gas mileage back when there aren't conditions requiring them.

Back