Identical models/skins for same team?

falconwind

Reaction score
Can someone help me out here...

I'm trying to make it so that when I play CSS, all the players on the CT team have the SAS skin, and all the Ts have the Phoenix Connection skin... (for example) How would I go about doing this?

My reasoning is this; it makes friend or foe recognition easier. Plus, how often do you see the SAS, GIGN, GSG9, and SEALs in the same place? I mean honestly...

Thanks guys!

its a glitch..i expereinced it b4..delete the cstrike folder and see if it fix it

its a glitch..i expereinced it b4..delete the cstrike folder and see if it fix it

I think he was asking how to do that, not asking for help on a problem.
I'm not sure if this would work, but you might be able to do it by extracting the model you want from the GCF and replace all the other models with it as if you were installing a custom skin, putting it in the "cstrike\models\player\(modelname)\" folder. There might be a better way to do this, though.

It is very simple! Add this to your autoexec.cfg.

cl_minmodels 1
cl_min_t 1(PHEONIX CONNEXION),2(ELITE CREW),3(ARCTIC AVENGERS),4(GUERLLIA WARFARE)
cl_min_ct 1(SEAL TEAM 6),2(GSG-9),3(SAS),4(GIGN)

With cl_min_t and cl_min_ct you select the number of the model you want to see for each team. So, as you stated previously for all CTs to have SAS and all Ts to have PHEONIX CONNEXTION, you would put this in your autoexec.cfg:

cl_minmodels 1
cl_min_t 1
cl_min_ct 3

It is very simple! Add this to your autoexec.cfg.

cl_minmodels 1
cl_min_t 1(PHEONIX CONNEXION),2(ELITE CREW),3(ARCTIC AVENGERS),4(GUERLLIA WARFARE)
cl_min_ct 1(SEAL TEAM 6),2(GSG-9),3(SAS),4(GIGN)

With cl_min_t and cl_min_ct you select the number of the model you want to see for each team. So, as you stated previously for all CTs to have SAS and all Ts to have PHEONIX CONNEXTION, you would put this in your autoexec.cfg:

cl_minmodels 1
cl_min_t 1
cl_min_ct 3

COOL! Thanks for the tip!... now this wouldn't get me banned or anything right...?

Just checking ;)

Nope, it is perfectly legal for CAL or anything. :D

I think he was asking how to do that, not asking for help on a problem.
I'm not sure if this would work, but you might be able to do it by extracting the model you want from the GCF and replace all the other models with it as if you were installing a custom skin, putting it in the "cstrike\models\player\(modelname)\" folder. There might be a better way to do this, though.

o lol srry didnt read the whole post

Back