IF Alyx Vancer were to die.....

SamuraiKenji

Reaction score
Would she be headcrabbed?
Advisor Brain Raped? :x
Blasted the bejesus out of? :sniper:
Or something else?

Discuss at will.

Get killed my a falling piece of whatever or something more natural.

Uncle Kleiner's gonna backstab her.

No, she'll take out a grenade (while heavly injured, missing an arm or something), run to an Advisor, and scream:'' This is for my father, you freak! '' Then they both go KABLOEY!

She would be tentacle raped!:naughty:

:angel:

Damn right.

Naw, I think itd be so heart-breaking and terrifying to see her get headcrabbed and resulting in you having to kill her. Imagine doing that.

Killed by Barney in a jealous rage, because she gets more of Gordon's attention than he does.

I'm sure she would die a horrible miserable death, I'm just glad Alyx Vance is still alive.

Ah sorry about the title.
I have a tendancy to hit the wrong key every once in a while.

Robots.

No, an evil robot version of Gordon which was actually DOG, but he changed to look like Gordon, but this turns out to actually be the Gman.

Robots.

No, an evil robot version of Gordon which was actually DOG, but he changed to look like Gordon, but this turns out to actually be the Gman.

Impossible, since it's already been established in another topic that the Gman isnt born yet and is still one of Gordon's sperm cells.

dogs gonna come back with a red light after getting brain raped and then try to kill alyx :p

Who's Vancer? Another idiot? Someone throws her with a mug.

Back