If you post it, they will come...

FREE MUNRO!

With purchase and approved credit. Just pay shipping, handling, taxes, damages, and applicable fees with lifetime monthly payments of only $19.95, subject to inflationary adjustment. Void where prohibited. Offer not valid for employees, contractors, subcontractors, and persons conscripted to involuntary servitude of helpvalve2.net or their affiliates, living or dead. Elderly pregnant children should not use Munro under any circumstances. May cause drowsiness, loss of perception, mild intestinal blindness, hemorrhagic hemorrhoids, a relaxed attitude towards danger, unexplainable swelling, pervasive existential dread, shaky gait, erotic nightmares, enthusiastic apathy, kidney boulders, and persistent, uncontrollable flatulence. Do not taunt happy fun ball. Use only as directed. Do not consume without alcohol. While supplies last.

I had always planned to play BioShock. Oh, 2's out? Gotta get around to 1 first. Infinite? Eventually. I finally picked up The Collection since it's on sale for cheap. So I've got all that waiting.

But I think I'm going to get an early start on an anniversary playthrough of Half-Life 2 tonight!

On the 15th year of HL Two-o, Valve Software gave to me
One full campaign
One tech demo
Two Epi-soodes
NO HALF-LIFE THREEE!
This great site
Tons of awesome mods
a-and no-o-oh HL-Threeee!

Sometimes.
l5xvaId.jpg

anniversary playthrough of Half-Life 2 tonight!
I finally finished a long slog marathon of HL2, Lost Coast, and the Episodes. That strider/hunter battle in Ep 2 was kicking. my. ass.
After a ludicrous number of failures, I took a break in disgust, then came back refreshed and in the zone and finished in a couple of tries. What a ride, though, pure gaming bliss.

Well this is a pretty good thread.

They posted, I came.

I'm eager to do another playthrough of Black Mesa once they get it fully finished up, seems they're relatively close. I also can't wait for Operation Black Mesa and Blue Shift, but I guess I'll have to.

With the decade+ of waiting, I can definitely wait more for them to finish up Xen before I play it. I mean, I played it when it "released" and Xen wasn't a thing yet, but I don't want to play their Xen beta.

I feel like the OpFor/BlSh stuff will forever be a pipe dream, but who knows.

They posted, I came.

With the decade+ of waiting, I can definitely wait more for them to finish up Xen before I play it. I mean, I played it when it "released" and Xen wasn't a thing yet, but I don't want to play their Xen beta.

I feel like the OpFor/BlSh stuff will forever be a pipe dream, but who knows.
I guarantee if you can take a shit into my toilet bigger than anything I have done we can bring back Adrian.

YOU DON'T EVEN ****ING KNOW.
I'VE BEEN HAUNTED BY THAT MAN'S SHITS FOR THE BETTER PART OF TWO DECADES.

Oh god I have forgotten about that post.

...Maybe coming back here was a bad idea after all.

Heheh, probably has a bit more to do with the announcement... hmm, maybe my little thread convinced them to go ahead and release?? :p

When I came by after the announcement, I was happy to see your multiple posts from late October/ early November. Helped feel easier to wade in.

When I came by after the announcement, I was happy to see your multiple posts from late October/ early November. Helped feel easier to wade in.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. When I returned I was so sad this place was like a ghost town, but we're baaaack! :D

vegeta! <3

hot damn its nice to see the crew back and posting

Oh god I have forgotten about that post.

...Maybe coming back here was a bad idea after all.
YOU DON'T EVEN ****ING KNOW.
I'VE BEEN HAUNTED BY THAT MAN'S SHITS FOR THE BETTER PART OF TWO DECADES.
that was CYberPitz you silly geese but I casn go take a whiskey shit right now if you needm e to courtesy of Knob Creek

it tastes like shit btw don't drink it unless you like shitty 100 proof bourbon

that was CYberPitz you silly geese but I casn go take a whiskey shit right now if you needm e to courtesy of Knob Creek

it tastes like shit btw don't drink it unless you like shitty 100 proof bourbon

Take a shot for me. I've bought my alcohol at the local Walmart and am too barmy-assed to go to the liquor shop 'round the corner.

Take one for me until my semester's over. Then I'll put one up on you.

if you're drinking bourbon that isnt bottom shelf you're doing it wrong. evan williams is all you need

save the money for single malt

Back