Ign 20 Minute Ingame Video

F

fishbait

Supposedly, this video is extremely good with all new footage. This should be our main concern. If anybody has it and needs a host, post in THIS THREAD. Or, if you can host it yourself, just give people a heads-up. I consider this video the second half (the 9 gamespot videos being the first half) of half life in all its e3 glory.

It's an "IGN insider" video. There is nowhere to get it for free. The point of this thread is to get someone who has the vid to host it or get it to a host.

fishbait

Supposedly, this video is extremely good with all new footage. This should be our main concern.

Bloody hell m8 this is been most of the Forums concern for a fiew days already and some lucky people already have the vid.

Originally posted by GOoch
Bloody hell m8 this is been most of the Forums concern for a fiew days already and some lucky people already have the vid. [/B]

lol, well hopefully this thread will draw someone with the video out of the woodwork :)

well if you finished downloading it...can you send it to me? i have broadband...how can i contact you?

Back