Im back from Alctraz & I got to talk to the man.

hey man, were way ahead of yah;)

Nice work with the write up :)

Originally posted by Ares
So, a 9600XT will cost $150? Which is better, the 9600 Pro or the XT? Cause that's what I'm getting.. if I were to get the XT AND get HL2 with it that would kill two birds with one stone.

No, the 9600XT will be $199, with a free copy of HL2. I worded that badly.

Originally posted by nsxownzme
I think HL2 only comes with the 9800 and not the 9600 XT

no they said specifically that it would be bundled with both cards.

Do you remember the benchmarks of the 9600XT? How faster was it than the Radeon 9600 Pro? or whatever you saw :D

why 9600? why havent they said any thing about 9700? is that not as good as 96 for hl2?

Originally posted by FISKER_Q
Do you remember the benchmarks of the 9600XT? How faster was it than the Radeon 9600 Pro? or whatever you saw :D

we didn't see benchmark numbers for the 9600xt, just the 9800xt i think.

that said, the 9600xt runs at 500mhz core/600mhz memory and is overclockable. ati will release software that will allow the user to oc their card and not void a warranty, sometime in november. that core speed is higher than the 9800xt, but with four fewer pipelines and slower memory clock speed.

it should beat the 9600 pro easily.

Radeon 9700 and 9500 Series are discontinued. If i'm not mistaken.

Now this is what I call a SPAM thread. Pages kepe adding faster than I can read 'em! :p

Goor job on the info RR :thumbs:

i think that grendal(s) dood is full of smack. For some reason i just don't think it's the real guy. The guy who started this forum DID say he had to convert the video and crap like that. People we're saying let me post the video and BS like that like they didn't even listen to him. He even said he might wait till tomarrow. ALthough what he's saying could be fake and considering he wouldn't type anything about it there's a good chance it is. damn you people i'm glad i slept through this one. oh is it just me or is it every night there's some idiot who starts a thread about something and everyone and thier mothers reads and replys.

Originally posted by rndhotdog
i think that grendal(s) dood is full of smack. For some reason i just don't think it's the real guy. The guy who started this forum DID say he had to convert the video and crap like that. People we're saying let me post the video and BS like that like they didn't even listen to him. He even said he might wait till tomarrow. ALthough what he's saying could be fake and considering he wouldn't type anything about it there's a good chance it is. damn you people i'm glad i slept through this one. oh is it just me or is it every night there's some idiot who starts a thread about something and everyone and thier mothers reads and replys.

At least think about what you're writing before you post.

Originally posted by DaveKap
dbsynergy

list facts, we don't want a story, we want a list of facts.

leave the novel for later, we want facts now and only facts now, thanks!

if we wanted a story we would all be watching the lifetime network.

sure

np, its been up for atleast a day now.

o well...

Atleast i have more time to get parts for my new gaming comp. So far i have my case and psu. I may buy a 9800 pro to stick in my current 4x agp or even a OC 9600 pro. Hell im glad it was stalled look at the new XT cards. I program as a hobby. Alot of games never make the date its just a common fact, but the fact they held out so long on the release date threw me off.

God damn it, just tell us what is new, i don't want a 3 gig movie file JUST THE INFORMATION.

And in point form.

No. Sorry guys. If anything he'd have some juicy tidbits from his talk with Gabe. No new footage. This is Valve, remember?

Well it's obvious the guy is just looking for attention. There is no video of his so called 'interview with Gabe'. If there is, then prove me wrong...

Originally posted by zitbug
Well it's obvious the guy is just looking for attention. There is no video of his so called 'interview with Gabe'. If there is, then prove me wrong...

if your right, then 14539 member will be
:angry:

dbsenergy, keep us up to date please!
Do you have new info or not? If so then please share it with us

Back