I'm getting tired of waiting.

bam23

Reaction score
Can I please get this already?:

ZUQI5.jpg

And less of this?:

images

I thought this was going to be a thread about Episode 3. I'm beginning to think that game is never coming out.

OH GOD OP IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE SAME THING FOR YEARS NOW

Some game magazine mentioned a sequel to Freedom Fighters, but I think it got scrapped. I thought the first game was amazing.

i've spent a fair amount of this winter looking to re-purchase freedom fighters for either the gamecube or xbox but i cannot find it in stores anywhere, nowhere seems to stock old gamecube games these days. it's on amazon but it's like 20 quid and **** that.

such a good game.

i cannot find it in stores anywhere, nowhere seems to stock old gamecube games these days. it's on amazon but it's like 20 quid and **** that.
They also don't stock new Gamecube controllers - which is weird because the Wii actually plays Gamecube games and supports Gamecube controllers, and is the only current gen system that does (entirely).

I know because I wanted to try a Gamecube controller on my PC (I already had an adapter laying around, and sometimes the 360 analog is too sensitive if you can't adjust it in game). Anyway, they released a white Gamecube controller (to match the Wii) in Japan only. It's pretty ****in' sweet looking, honestly. Overseas shipping cost is a bit of a bitch though.

whitegcpadw.jpg

EA has the rights for Freedom Fighters, so no, you will never get a sequel. Good day.

unless they turn it into a call of duty kind of game is when they will make a sequel,as another way to take part of the territory and sure will not be as the first one

EA has the rights for Freedom Fighters, so no, you will never get a sequel. Good day.

Oh you know that's just silly talk. Last we heard, Eidos was actually planning to release a sequel that was due in 2005 but put that on hold for... Kane and Lynch. Two of them.

****ing video games. How do they work.

I endorse a Freedom Fighters 2, but knowing the gaming industry these days, they will likely make it shit.

Why the **** did they green-light K&L 2 in the first place? Shit's embarrassing.

because the first sold well and.....

*shock horror* so did the second :(

well from what i understand both of them are million sellers; even tho the first has sold better than the second.

Thank god IO decided to go back to Hitman 5 (still prefer FF2). Maybe they figured that the secret to not making a shitty game that no one likes is to make a good game that people did like.

Back