I'm growing up.

man-card.jpg

I'm taking this away because you posted your own birthday thread.
Sometimes people have to. I never got a Birthday thread :(

Only losers make there own birthday thread.

I can say that, because no one ever makes me a birthday thread.

Only losers make there own birthday thread.

I can say that, because no one ever makes me a birthday thread.
That's a lie. I just looked at the previous year's on your birthday, and there have been several. :|

No one ever makes me one sadly..... Unless I bring it to their attention.

Anyway, you're not grown up yet, Xen. Try joining the forums..... what is it now... 7 years ago? I'm freaking 22 now. I was 15 when I joined. That sucks.

Damn guys. How the hell did 7 years pass since HL2 came out? How the **** has that happened? You know what sucks? When you realize, 7 years have passed and you've abso-****ing-lutely nothing to show for it. I'm the same asshole that I was 7 years ago except with more "life experience." **** me. Life sucks. :|

Hey forget you shamsham. I'm pretty sure I made your thread just this last year, so your post is so ironic that I kind of think you know you're wrong and maybe wanted it that way. And really? I'm pretty sure I've never gotten one. I've made one for myself, maybe once or twice. I don't recall anything beyond that.

And stop being a baby. Your life experiences are fabulous.

My birthday is generally overshadowed by Samon's, but I dont mind. A mention from a few people is enough for me.

My birthday is generally overshadowed by Samon's, but I dont mind. A mention from a few people is enough for me.

Are you kidding? You can have the best birthday of all! Knowing how much Samon hates birthdays, and birthday threads, and special occasions, and fun, and happiness should only make it more fun.

Why the hell do you people even care about birthdays? I can't stand them. It's not like I need reminding that I'm getting older.

Why the hell do you people even care about birthdays? I can't stand them. It's not like I need reminding that I'm getting older.

this!

the last time a bday mattered was age 21. before that was age 18. and I'd rarely ever ask for any gifts growing up. I'm selfish now a bit but seriously bdays are like wow! you made it around the sun another year. congratulations

Hey, quick question: I think I remember you from somewhere, but I'm unfamiliar with your stance against African Americans. Also, is it true that you are an ungrateful prick?

I think I was about that age when I joined the forums. I turn 20 next month ;(

God damn I feel old. Herp derp berthdee.

Damn guys. How the hell did 7 years pass since HL2 came out? How the **** has that happened? You know what sucks? When you realize, 7 years have passed and you've abso-****ing-lutely nothing to show for it. I'm the same asshole that I was 7 years ago except with more "life experience." **** me. Life sucks. :|

Yups, I can safely say that I am the same dickface as I was when I was 13, except with a lot of mostly drug related life experience, and a lot less braincells to show for it. If anything, I feel like I haven't mentally aged a single second.

EDIT:
Hi guys, it wasn't my birthday when I bumped this thread.

YOU BASTARD

Let's see, 2004 is the year I joined, meaning I've been here 7 years. I was 15 when I joined. Too weird to think about.

Back