I'm installing Diablo 2..

Slacker

Reaction score
..Again. My friend was nice enough to let me have his original game/LoD for awhile.

Anyone wanna plllaaaaayyyy with me?

I would play if we got a ton of HL2 people together. Otherwise, not so much.

That'd be cool if we did. I already have a level 6 Druid that I made at his house. I think I may make a pally too...

Also, lololololol@how they have a video test to determine the best resolution for it.

I know, I've been playing Neverwinter Nights through this week again. When I was installing it earlier this week, it couldn't properly detect my AMD64 4000+. It said it "did not meet the minimum requirements". I was like IT PWNS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.

Actually, mine apparently pwns the requriments TOO much, I just loaded it up and I'm getting that crappy "LOL COLORS EVERYWHERE" crap. Piss :\

EDIT: Happy 3000th post Dreadlord!

I'll play. Wow Dread, that was a relatively quick change in heart about Diablo 2.

Actually, mine apparently pwns the requriments TOO much, I just loaded it up and I'm getting that crappy "LOL COLORS EVERYWHERE" crap. Piss :\

EDIT: Happy 3000th post Dreadlord!

:eek: I hadn't noticed. What a shitty thread to get it in. No offense of course.

I'll play. Wow Dread, that was a relatively quick change in heart about Diablo 2.

Wasn't a change of heart. I fully condone playing whatever game with friends. However, I stand by the fact that playing it online with random strangers is completely stupid.

I'm up for some Diablo 2 with you guys. I've got the expansion as well, and I haven't played in years.

Wasn't a change of heart. I fully condone playing whatever game with friends. However, I stand by the fact that playing it online with random strangers is completely stupid.

If you would have said that in the first place, instead of -this game sucks it too old to play- then you probably wouldn't have argued with half of the thread.

Anyhow, I can agree that playing with random people online isn't nearly as fun as playing with a friend.

If you would have said that in the first place, instead of -this game sucks it too old to play- then you probably wouldn't have argued with half of the thread.

Anyhow, I can agree that playing with random people online isn't nearly as fun as playing with a friend.

I argued with half the thread because it was me. I could have said the Nazis were bad, and still had just as many people disagree.

Is Diablo any good? I've been thinking about picking it up for quite some time, but haven't got round to it yet. Is it worth it?

Is Diablo any good? I've been thinking about picking it up for quite some time, but haven't got round to it yet. Is it worth it?

First or second? I haven't played the first but the second is very good and freakin' addictive. The expansion pack, Lord of Destruction, is worth it too.

I have a lvl 82 Barb and some Lvl 20s chars. Ive got great items to.

Meh. I reinstalled it with LoD last week and tried to play again but got bored out of my mind. All that seem to appeal to me lately are FPS's.

First or second? I haven't played the first but the second is very good and freakin' addictive. The expansion pack, Lord of Destruction, is worth it too.
The first one is also excelent if your playing with people that you know... People who arn't hacking or using duped items. Damn that Godly Plate of Whales.

You gotta invest 2 hours into all your characters or you'll lose your mules with HoZ IK set Tal Set, Gheeds Charm 2 Um's 2 Shako's, etc. I lost my account with all my lvl 80-90 characters because I started playing the old Star Wars Galaxies. I wouldn't mind joining you, but my friend and I are gonna go back to City of Heroes.

You gotta invest 2 hours into all your characters or you'll lose your mules with HoZ IK set Tal Set, Gheeds Charm 2 Um's 2 Shako's, etc. I lost my account with all my lvl 80-90 characters because I started playing the old Star Wars Galaxies. I wouldn't mind joining you, but my friend and I are gonna go back to City of Heroes.
The OLD SWG? WHERE!?

i got so many items that i have 3 mule accounts full. Right now im doing alot of Rune runs, i get alot of runes. 80% Finding magical items FTW!!!

Back