I'm really enjoying the pace of this game

Mutley

Tank
Reaction score
Is anyone else loving the speed of this game?

I was expecting Quake jumping and really fast running speeds but it's perfect (and no bunnyhopping - yey!), nice and steady but loads of tension in the choke points making it really crazy action. They've balanced it nicely.

It's awesome. :bounce:

Is anyone else loving the speed of this game?

I was expecting Quake jumping and really fast running speeds but it's perfect (and no bunnyhopping - yey!), nice and steady but loads of tension in the choke points making it really crazy action. They've balanced it nicely.

It's awesome. :bounce:
Dude, three medics on one team + heavy = OWNAGE. He is invincible even without the ubarhealth thing. :p

This game is amazing.

This sort of has to do with your topic. Haha.

I was actually just thinking how strafe jumping could make things a little more interesting in TF2. It's painfully slow running with some characters.

Still, great game :)

I think its a little more slow paced then I had hoped for but I didnt want the super fast quake style.

I can't hit people that move fast, so I'm liking the pace. Damn scouts though.

Awesome game. If it weren't for the continuous errors kicking me out, i'd be playing all night. Really, this game is worth 50 bucks alone. I wuv you Valve

I've spent almost half a day playing so far and its not even been functional for a full day..Oi, its really fun game me and Pesh had some fun tonight :)

I was really pleasantly surprised at the speed myself.

When you see heavy + medic... stop shooting the heavy, and kill the medic. The only thing I dislike is some parts of some maps where if you get enough engineers it just gets stupid. I mean yeah, you probably could kill them if you got enough of your team to switch, but really. I think having some sort of minimum distance between turrets might help... I dunno. Maybe when more people figure out you really can't kill an upgraded turret by charging at it it won't be so bad.

I was really pleasantly surprised at the speed myself.

When you see heavy + medic... stop shooting the heavy, and kill the medic. The only thing I dislike is some parts of some maps where if you get enough engineers it just gets stupid. I mean yeah, you probably could kill them if you got enough of your team to switch, but really. I think having some sort of minimum distance between turrets might help... I dunno. Maybe when more people figure out you really can't kill an upgraded turret by charging at it it won't be so bad.

Spies can massacre groups of turrets, soldiers are pretty good at it too

Every class seems to have a counter to it..Its a very balanced TF Now. The Pace is amazing better then i expected..I had hoped it wouldnt turn into a instant respawn game and a spam-o-thon...This is a for sure hit..I cant wait till the 10th where other folks can play after the buy retail ..more players=more fun...!!

A lot of the game seems to be about picking the right person for the right job and changing your choices according to circumstances. If the enemy is well defended with turrets you need to stop charging and use spies, soldiers and demo men to displace them, that sort of thing. Right now of course people are just having fun and learning the maps etc.

Back