golden_fang

Reaction score
before joining I always enjoyed looking at those funny pics now its closed :(
Mod said to wait a few days...I hope 4 days are enough

it's really late for me and I can only post one picture for now
cheers anyway:cheers:

1191831782229ip2.gif

*Prays to the mod-gods that this thread will last.*

You better start posting some epics then.

every image dump should have:

blueob5.gif
blueob5.gif

blueob5.gif
blueob5.gif

and :

zomfgcopabuseae1.gif

dancewhoopaf0.gif

Charginmalaysia.jpg

11317703393903dlvg3wj8.gif

cid01fc01c71194631fd110ik2.gif

delete this if its bad:

1157582341858.gif

This thread has already failed, epicly.

Krynns here to restore the glory!

1191570038432.jpg

Reposting this because I just saw it again in my photobucket, and it still made me lol.
LionStoryboardfix.jpg

30sep26-nice-shot.jpg

33sep26-sucked-off.jpg

40sep26-homes-on-stilts.jpg

42sep26-any-joke-sends-to-hell.jpg

48sep26-party-flamer.jpg

1191475802605.jpg

1191626813781.jpg

1191627341480.jpg

1191630863602.jpg

dogstuck1.jpg

dogstuck2.jpg

segwaycarriage.jpg

selfdestruct.jpg

This is one of the "when you see it..." pics.
whenyouseeit.jpg

wut.jpg

1191727917350.gif

Woo Image Dump is back!

Awesome pics Krynn, though I dont get the tub image...

EDIT: Wow, cant beleive it took me that long to find it. *bricks projectil'd*

Just keep looking, and you will projectilize some bricks from your anus when you finally see it.

That's scary as shit.

And that moustache woman is worse than tub girl.

lmfao at the jap one.

Great stuff. Should we discourage pics that were posted in Image Dump II? I really don't want to see all those pics recycled, imo.

guys remember to post upload to the new hl2 gallery thingy so that they're still around when the mods close this.

It's swing and a miss because the picture shows up as a red X, and copy/pasting the link brings up a forbidden page.

Definitely could have done without the text at the bottom.

what did I do?
WTF do you think? You posted a joke about someone getting killed. It doesnt matter I guess it'll be closed the moment ennui sees it for sure, considering he shut down the last one cause of jokes that were present even in the beginning. :thumbs::LOL:

The Steve Irwin images don't bother me in the least. I lol at the offensive images, WTC jokes and the like.

Anyway I thought the last thread was shut down because of racist jokes, which I haven't found funny at all lately.

The Steve Irwin images don't bother me in the least. I lol at the offensive images, WTC jokes and the like.

Anyway I thought the last thread was shut down because of racist jokes, which I haven't found funny at all lately.

Thats the bullshit of it someone posted a whole folder of 4chan within a few pages of the thread. It had images of WTC and all sorts of other bullshit that isnt funny cause people died in it, Hell ennui even asked for a link to dl the folder. Im not saying people dont die from some racist asshole but posting images making fun of a mass murder and letting that slide, but close it over a watermelon and chicken joke that has been in that thread since the first few pages is f*ckin stupid.

All of those were gold but the tub one. Too many of those out there.

I specifically loved the last one.

Oh my, the tub picture is great much like how the Obesity Fairy picture was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back