Immah firin mah slingshot

your current avatar + thread title = rofl

that video was sweet though

But what happens if the rope snaps? :|

Goddam you'd be feeling the G's there... Looks like fun :p

If a rope twisted even slightly, you could get slammed into the ground. AWESOME!!

Hahaha, christ I didn't expect her to fly that fast and far :LOL:

That's insane.

Would be pretty fun if I wasn't scared of an accident.

I'd do it; if I was heavily drunken/sedated. I'll ride the highest, fastest roller coaster... but that? Rofl.

I want one...if I die from it, shit, it'd be the most fun death EVAR

Holy ****ing shit.

I was impressed just when I saw how far out they stretched that thing. I would have shit mah pants.

They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness.

lol, I would shite myself after I would have realised how far back they pulled me, if that was me.

I expect her to fall out or something though. Doesn't look very safe at all D:

They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness. They need to do that infront of a lake and remove the harness.

Also, lol.

Back