Interview with Rick Ellis

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's still no news from Valve but 'Half-Life 2 Online Source' have posted an interview with Rick Ellis, software engineer for Valve. The interview is composed of some good questions about the editing side of Half-Life 2. The interview can be found here. It's sure to be of interest to all of you currently looking into making a Half-Life 2 mod.

in other words.....

HL2 definately delayed till mid 04.

probably late 04.

my 2 cents.

Looking closely at the newest images compared to the older ones, there's been quite a few improvements, which shows they've been busy making use of the time since the E3 stuff. I'm happy to wait, its gonna be cool to see what it really looks like now

Why are you happy to wait even longer? It looked amazing back at E3, even with the incomplete bits. It would be nice if they told us the date or even an estimate to when it's now coming out.

On a lighter note, it's nice to see the HL2.net staff are still alive. :)

Originally posted by Dougy
in other words.....

HL2 definately delayed till mid 04.

probably late 04.

my 2 cents.

Maybe so. =(

I've got a whole bunch of stuff from Rick Ellis. And also a forwarded message from Gabe saying "Rick, you handle this. Ask Doug.". It is the word of Gabe!
But that stuff is coming out in my article....which should eb in the HL2.net magazine (speaking of which, hows it coming along, Chris_D?)

I expected this...

Pros: Can get a new PC in time..

Cons: WTF YOU SuX0Rzz RAHhhHh GIMMEH HL2 N0wzorz.

Pros: HL2 is going to be awesome regardless of if they add/polish anything or not.

Cons: the comp I bought for HL2 will be useless by the time Hl2 gets here lol

Back