Iq, whats yours!

baron insig

Reaction score
www.iqtest.com

this is mostlikeyl the most accurate online iq test thats is free out there

as youer all probs wussies :p i will post my iq first - shh so what if it the first post :p
143 :D

The email that the score comes with also has this for reference for everyone:

Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation
40 - 55 Mentally disabled (< 1% of test takers)
55 - 70 Learning difficulty (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 85 Below average
85 - 115 Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 130 Gifted
130 - 145 Genius (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 160 Extraordinary genius (< 1% of test takers)
160+ "Unmeasurable" genius

239 = You beat Stephen Hawking and that Albert dude. Future world leader. ;)

40 - 55 Mentally disabled (< 1% of test takers)

lollerskates

I took this one a while back, and obviously something was up, and it did scare the shite out of me. Check it out - I got 165 :O I was so proud the emails been saved in my inbox for almost 6 months :LOL:

However, I'm no where near that clever really, I took another two different tests and got scores around 120-130 ish, I can't really remember. Really did shock me when I got that first email though :p

Check out the email - I assure you I didn't photoshop it or anything like that, I did have a proper certificate thing they linked to in the email, but now when i click it, it just links me to the main site. :(

Attachments

• WOAH.JPG
    WOAH.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 326
:p im thyick as a plank mate:p

well im not but i dont bother applying myself if i dont understand something i decided it is irrelvant to me cos otherwise i would understnand it and i go do something else :p

I did a REAL (mensa) iq test a while ago, got 122.

This is a pay service. They make you go through the whole test, and then you must pay $9,95 to see the results.

150 or so. I'm not really sure. All I know is that my IQ tester (a real live human..not some stupid computer :p) thought I was cheating..

We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 103

just quickly pressed random yes or no thingy's

The_Monkey said:
This is a pay service. They make you go through the whole test, and then you must pay $9,95 to see the results.

If you have taken the test, click the back button on your browser and it takes you to the main page again -> then just check your e-mail and *ta-daa* it will be there...

Raawr said:
We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 103

just quickly pressed random yes or no thingy's

You just beat out about 30% (?) of the population. :)

Mine said 143 as well, but I bet in a real one it is more around 120-130. :p

I got 153 on that site, but online IQ tests results vary wildy. I've taken dozens of them, scores varying from my lowest of 140 to my highest of 184...

I got 137. Mind you, English/American aren't my prime language & all those hexagon questions & odd/even numbers were annoying so I just guessed on a few of them... I'd like to see my correct answers though. But no way that I'm paying for that :) That 20 second rule scared me a bit too so some answers might've stressed out. At least I'm not completely stupid :)

I dont trust that site, the questions were dodgy. You could get all of them just by guessing, not something you could do in a real test. I took a test the BBC one when it was up (probably still is, www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/iq and i got 99 and 100 two times i took it. This test gave me 127, and i am not That clever. I think it gives you a higher score so you buy the certificate, afterall, why wouldn't it?

"We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 149"

Yarr, my confidence is bolstered!

Is it normal that everybody here is 130 and higher?
Hmmm...

143. It seems that the top geniuses of the world have all congregated onto the off-topic forum of a gaming website. It must be the intelligent conversation that attracts so many great minds.

Sarcasm. I'm sure they just boost scores to get your money.

134... yeah, it definately looks like the site is upping everyones scores for money :)

someone here take a proper iq test as in the wirtten one with graduations you get so far in one part that you go to next part ......

ah yes i know someone very well who has taken both forms of test

the accuracy is with in 1-5 %

if u really are so horrifically silly try it tourself get all your mates to pay for a propa iq test draw up a graph of a good segment of people post it ere and then we can go sue the website for abuse of power or something like that!!! ( nasty marketing )

I got 176, but those online tests really blow, especially considering that 176 is super-genius. I took a REAL test (via the psychology department of University of kentucky) and got 140. You know the one where they giv you blocks and shapes to make certain things out of, among other things.

got 150

now I have to try something that's not in foreign language, because few of the answers were just random guesses. I'm to lazy to search in a dictionary :p
last year we had something like national IQ test, and there I got 138 out of 145.

but I do think that IQ tests are bs - not everyone is a matematician or have multidimensional imagination.
besides knowledge does not equal intelligence

Hmmm, well I got 129. Oh well. Can't really say I am to fussed since that proberly means I am around 100 in the proper test.

DeusExMachinia said:
My IQ was 145 last time I checked. Probably higher now.
You IQ is usually quite constant, because IQ test scores vary with your age. So next time you take it you should get higher but only a little (unless you had a dramatic improvement) like say 2-5

I got 133, I guessed on the last half...that test wasn't very good.

We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 134

I'm a genius! :)

:) We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 144

Those tests arent real, they give everyone high scoes then ask you to buy stuff.

One in english (with english proverbs and I don't speak a well english), I got 136.

131, but i took a real one some time ago that read 139

Not that i think that pure genius has a test to prove it :D

134 here :p

I think we boosted they're number of 'geniuses' considerably.

That BBC test was absolute crap.
We had to know actor's names and british princes and stuff.....wtf?
Just for the record, my IQ is 127

134 here too, but since I didn't quite understand certain questions, I guessed :D

I don't particularly trust this thing but the last big official IQ type test I took was the 12+ over here in England and I got an average of 100% on two papers :D

I think I peaked too soon.

Back